Wild Tribe

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe

[Post New]by jackidance on Jun 26, 09 11:24 AM
Shiba_Inu_luvr wrote:When the river runs dry, place an elephant on the stick and sharp rocks to make a shovel, then drop the elephant on on e of the soggy places to make a well. Elephant must be guru though. Soggy spot on left makes a well; Soggy spot at bottom makes a deep well; Soogy spot in top right makes a very deep well. pm me if anyone has more questions, but know that i still don't know what to do with the nails yet.

The nails are to build the arc.

Wild Tribe

[Post New]by 40cmsanta on Jul 14, 09 6:18 AM
larascupboard wrote:Anyone played through far enough to work out how to make a shovel yet? I've got hatches and hammers, but can't work out the shovel....

You need to take eother zebra, elephant or giraffe to get the shovel. First to the sticks then to the sharp spikes where you would get the hatchett

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 3, 09 8:17 AM
Sabrina59 wrote:
SWWSews wrote:
Sabrina59 wrote:To finish the idols each gorilla working on them will need a tomohawk.
I made sure that the gorilla had a tomahawk before I put him by the idol. I get a message that says he "needs a tool to work on this." It's only the monkey idol; I've finished all of the others. Do I need a certain number or level of gorillas?
I don't believe you need a certain number working on it, nor do you need a specific level as the totems are used to train the gorillas. I'm at a loss ... sorry.
I know this is a very old post, but I think I have a solution for anybody with the same problem: At the totems, you have to place your Gorilla rather precisely in order to get the idea-bulb to appear above his head. There are stripes where you get a light-bulb above the head, a little left or right you get nothing or a question-mark, and a little more left or right you get a light-bulb again. This is also the case at the sharp rocks and probably everywhere else.

Edited on 10/03/2009 at 8:53:38 AM PST

[Post New]by LIFEISBAD on Jan 1, 10 8:03 AM
to cure the fever you need yaya flowers
you need a shovel to clear the spikes from the flowers then go to the hospital with the flowers then you will be able to cure the fever!!!

[Post New]by southernchikk on Jun 11, 10 3:19 PM
OK. HELP. I have fininshed building the ark and the gorillas have moved all pieces together in one spot and when I drop a gorilla on the ark their response is "we need something to hold these pieces together" What am I missing....help please!!!!!

Wild Tribe

[Post New]by southernchikk on Jun 11, 10 3:30 PM
larascupboard wrote:Anyone played through far enough to work out how to make a shovel yet? I've got hatches and hammers, but can't work out the shovel....

macraq
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Wild Tribe

[Post New]by macraq on Aug 5, 11 12:18 AM
southernchikk wrote:

you have to get an elephant and put it on the stick pile, then, when it has a stick, put it on the pile of rocks that make the tomahawk, then it will make a shovel!

[Post New]by DianaSan on Jun 28, 12 9:15 PM
How do i cure the sick treess????

babeg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by babeg on Aug 7, 12 12:43 PM
misslilo wrote:So how do we make cure for Ebolo?
I've tried dragging the darn doctor all around the place, lol
you hav 2 drag one doctor to all the herbs then drag him to a hospital

babeg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by babeg on Aug 7, 12 12:44 PM
southernchikk wrote:OK. HELP. I have fininshed building the ark and the gorillas have moved all pieces together in one spot and when I drop a gorilla on the ark their response is "we need something to hold these pieces together" What am I missing....help please!!!!!
you need to use a hammer to make nails out of the metal

Wild Tribe

[Post New]by cece13fuller on Aug 13, 12 10:12 AM

take the zebra 2 the sticks then to the sharp rocks

[Post New]by cece13fuller on Aug 13, 12 10:31 AM
how do u unlock the monkey nd others

Go to: