cjams
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by cjams on Jun 3, 10 12:54 PM
Baretta is missing from the front of the tomb. Due to a power surge my hard drive had to be reformatted. I reinstalled the game and played to the point where she should have been in front of the tomb, but the door was locked, and she wasn't there. The game isn't permitting me to go beyond Xen, nor has Guanidia been captured when I enter Xen. I've retraced my steps but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

MRSKING05
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by MRSKING05 on Jun 12, 10 4:01 PM
how do you get out of the marsh land i have been running around in circles and i can't get out of it i have already added Baretta to my party...but now i am just stuck! someone please help!!

[Post New]by crystal_private on Jun 19, 10 9:09 AM
I need help. I'm stuck in the sewers. I have no idea how to open those gates except for the gate that leads to the 'Eye' and I don't want to touch it. I just want to get out to the library.

How can I get out? Any ideas?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jun 19, 10 9:43 AM
You have to touch the "Eye". It's the only way out. The library is a tease, sorry.

[Post New]by crystal_private on Jun 20, 10 3:09 AM
Oh, that was what I feared... thanks... I'll touch the eye now..

[Post New]by crystal_private on Jun 21, 10 10:04 AM
Just wondering how long should we be walking on the stairs of Nevenmore.. I've been walking a loooooooooooooooong time and it never seems to end...

It says that we should keep on walking on no matter what... but I seem to be stuck in an endless walk.. 1 hour... is that normal or did I do something wrong?

Edited on 06/22/2010 at 8:31:24 AM PST

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Jun 30, 10 12:26 PM
It seems you stopped pressing the UP arrow which basically teleports you in a true endless stairs.
Reset the game and try again, but this time make sure to keep pressing the UP arrow of your keyboard from the moment Random talks until you reach the end of the stairs.

Hope this helps!

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jul 2, 10 10:58 AM
how do i beat uzair? whats effective against him??? ive tryed muteing him 11 times and then i died. how do i beat him???? (he is in the tomb. and its the first time ive battled him o_O) i didnt have him before. i had a lamia last time i played -_- plz help me.

Edited on 07/03/2010 at 3:00:39 AM PST

Grgram16
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Grgram16 on Jul 24, 10 9:35 AM
Having problems getting into the Mansion from area 6. Had to go back to an early save because I needed more of something. Had gotten into the mansion before, but wasn't able to get everything from Witchwood before I went there. Now I'm trying to collect everything, but when I do get to the exit to the mansion, I end up in the Eye of Witchwood. Was told in another forum, that I had to just follow the line on the map in the walkthrough to get to the mansion. That's how I got there the first time. Now my walkthrough and the Strategy Guide don't say anything about this, only tell me to go from one screen (area) to the next and when I do that I don't find the Mansion. I need help before I have another ocular migraine and have to quit playing. Love this game and all the Aveyond games. Thanks for the help. Grgram16

MRSKING05
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by MRSKING05 on Jul 31, 10 1:42 PM
Ok so i am stuck in "zombified mode" with Luciena, is there any way to get her out of this stage??? please help!

MRSKING05
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by MRSKING05 on Jul 31, 10 1:45 PM
I had that same problem, but what i did was i had Random "legrase" to the beginning of the witchwood, and what i did is i followed that extact plan the print out which has the dark blue line in there. that is how i did it after getting lost 50 million times. hope it helps.

[Post New]by dotmanjoe on Aug 4, 10 11:00 AM
For some reason when I go to the building where Baretta is suppose to be standing outside of, she is not there. Did I miss doing something to make her appear? I have went back as far as I can go past the red bee's but did not find anything I missed. Can you help?

[Post New]by dotmanjoe on Aug 4, 10 11:04 AM
cjams wrote:Baretta is missing from the front of the tomb. Due to a power surge my hard drive had to be reformatted. I reinstalled the game and played to the point where she should have been in front of the tomb, but the door was locked, and she wasn't there. The game isn't permitting me to go beyond Xen, nor has Guanidia been captured when I enter Xen. I've retraced my steps but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

[Post New]by cooselal on Nov 13, 10 3:54 AM
i need help in withcwood, i am stuck, dont know how to get to the mansion

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Jan 6, 11 6:07 AM
The game is on Daily Deal today! Only $2.99!
So if you need some help on it, I'm here, especially today!
Have fun!!

Malice4
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Malice4 on Jan 8, 11 3:23 PM
please help im in the tomb and im supposed to have spark in my party to get bromium for another quest but i have noooo idea how to put ppl in my party or even manage them i have baretta sarah random and guadina and no spark how can i add spark please help me

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by bellagoth on Jan 8, 11 4:05 PM
Malice4 wrote:please help im in the tomb and im supposed to have spark in my party to get bromium for another quest but i have noooo idea how to put ppl in my party or even manage them i have baretta sarah random and guadina and no spark how can i add spark please help me

Hi Malice,
To change party members, press A (for Allies) and select a character from the right side to highlight them, and click on a character on the left to switch them with. Some party members have to remain in your party, and they'll be grayed out. You can make your selections with the mouse or with the arrow keys and press enter. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by ab5731 on Jan 13, 11 10:44 PM
[b] The white haired man will give you a quest to hunt down three dragons if you have achieved sufficient levels. ok what lvls do i have to be at to do this quest.

My second question is how do i complete the hooded mans quest I was following a walkthrough and it tells me to go to the same place the white hair guy is in talking about the dragons and go to the armor suit third one on the top and u should find a secret path but it does nothing please help me

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by bellagoth on Jan 14, 11 8:43 AM
ab5731 wrote:[b] The white haired man will give you a quest to hunt down three dragons if you have achieved sufficient levels. ok what lvls do i have to be at to do this quest.

My second question is how do i complete the hooded mans quest I was following a walkthrough and it tells me to go to the same place the white hair guy is in talking about the dragons and go to the armor suit third one on the top and u should find a secret path but it does nothing please help me

Hopefully Alan_Pendragon will be around to give a good answer to this.
I don't remember what level I was able to receive the dragon quest, but whatever it was, it was too low a level to kill the three dragons. I had to do some leveling to defeat any of them.

The suit of armor won't do anything for you until you talk to the guy standing against the east wall in there, and your group says they'll distract him while some of your party sneaks in there. Hopefully this will get you started until a more specific answer comes along on the dragon quest.

[Post New]by noningm on Mar 21, 11 5:03 PM
hey! ok so in the witch woods (i think?) i found the secret mansion but i have NO idea how to get inside. my character says its just locked! PLZ HELP!!!

Go to: