Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by deer126 on Jul 1, 10 8:58 AM
misha39 wrote:Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by deer126 on Jul 4, 10 1:55 PM
auntmamaw wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.
I'm having trouble getting past the jaguar to get back into the mill but first I need help getting around the snake to get the medicine for my leg. Sure could use a tip or two. Thanks

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Granny_Gamer on Jul 13, 10 4:22 PM
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

I'm having the same problem, even trashed it and re-downloaded but still the same problem. Looking for advice please

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

jep and the mud flats

[Post New]by gullbra on Aug 7, 10 5:40 PM
I cannot get Jep across the mud flats. I can find the first spot. I have read the walkthroughs and all the posts on this topic, but cannot move from the first spotwithout drowning. Is there anywhere i can see video or photos of this part? Am loving the game and do not want to quit.

Edited on 08/07/2010 at 6:34:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Gezelig on Sep 2, 10 10:20 PM
cwthompson78 wrote:I'm having trouble getting past Leonard, the painter. I've tried giving him food and the 3 paints. But when I use the ocarina on him, he doesn't respond. Any help on this one?

[Post New]by _anitagates on Sep 16, 10 9:20 PM
I have been playing this game for sometime now, I've had it for a really long time. I am having trouble trying to get Mina up the cliff. Mainy with the level or marker, I can not get her to find the spot on the side of the cliff. I have given up on it before because I was so frustrated with it.
Can someone please help me, I have looked through the forum and tried all of the hints and still no luck. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

ebec
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ebec on Sep 24, 10 12:27 AM
This may well be a wonderful game, but I would not ever buy without trying first. I'm not sure who makes that decision, the developer or BF? Whoever decides jeopardizes the success of the game. However many people bought the game, there probably would have been that many more at least, if there had been a trial run.

[Post New]by njdrood on Sep 27, 10 6:13 AM
I just started playing this game. When I hook the stick to the hornet's nest, my cursor won't go into forward mode so I can't walk with the nest. What am I doing wrong

jep and the mud flats

[Post New]by darmik on Nov 1, 10 3:34 PM
gullbra wrote:I cannot get Jep across the mud flats. I can find the first spot. I have read the walkthroughs and all the posts on this topic, but cannot move from the first spotwithout drowning. Is there anywhere i can see video or photos of this part? Am loving the game and do not want to quit.

[Post New]by oldfinewine on Nov 26, 10 2:48 PM
RMI2 getting a red line thru cogs when try to use ants on Mina's leg, tried to seperate the ants and the blade of grass but won't work, jep is clean but couldn't find recepticle to use to clean him at rock with water, please help!

[Post New]by phoophoo2 on Dec 7, 10 5:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

looloopy
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by looloopy on Jan 17, 11 4:37 AM
go to gameboomers on google

[Post New]by thelady618and314 on Jan 22, 11 7:29 PM
mamalama7 wrote:where do i get mud for jeb so he can get the bee's nest?[/
You go to the swamp and there should be a mud pile to your left.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Mar 31, 11 6:44 PM
misha39 wrote:Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?

Edited on 04/01/2011 at 1:09:30 PM PST

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:07 PM

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:15 PM
pidnob wrote:
grannyplaya wrote:So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:18 PM
mslindau wrote:
grannyplaya wrote:So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:18 PM
mslindau wrote:

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:21 PM
tcarucci wrote:
Lovimie3 wrote:
Suzie390 wrote:HELP!! How do I turn from Mina to Jeb? I want to cross the swamp and Mina won't do it. The walkthrough says Jeb does it.. But how do I change from Mina to Jeb?!?! Why is it so difficult to find out? no place in the walkthrough does it mention how to change.. Am I just having a dumb bran moment or something?

babyjesus
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by babyjesus on Apr 1, 11 1:23 PM
fayewalker wrote:

Go to: