gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse comments and reviews

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Oct 14, 09 11:24 AM
ok, I take it I'm not the only one who wanted to feed the fairy to the "fly eating plant"!

That aside, it was a really cute game. The items were easy to find (thanks to tinkerbell) and the mini puzzles were no too easy or too hard and I enjoyed the variety of mini games.

I can't really give a good indication of how long the game lasts since I always prefer to take my time with most of these games. I do feel it's worth the money and I am use to playing large file games so that says a lot coming from me.

Cute story line, but nothing that that required following the dialog.

Graphics were really good and the variety of things to do kept me from being bored.

[Post New]by kaki02 on Oct 15, 09 7:35 AM
gin_gee wrote:In the dressing room, how do I get the buttons undone?

push the button through the button hole just like if you unbutton your shirt

kat9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kat9 on Oct 15, 09 7:24 PM
cherbtoo wrote:
_Angel_angel wrote:Loving the game, hating the fairy

I am so with you and that --- blankety blank --- fairy

I loaded the game and saw that it was a Gogii and thought fantastic, I their games and then I met the --- blankety blank --- fairy. Well I am seeing does she have to scatter them everywhere when she picks an object up, there are too many of them and they have hurt my eyes. To me this spoils the game and is totally unnecessary. Glad there are words so i can play with the sound off as I found the pitch of her voice a bit annoying too.

I will buy this game because apart from that fairy it is a good game but it will take me forever to complete because I will only be able to play it a few minutes at a time unless anyone knows how to turn all those stars off says she hopefully.

C

[Post New]by Perminder71 on Oct 16, 09 9:28 AM
i have completed all the levels in level 1 except for the hallway where the marbles are it is driving me mad i cant find the marbles anywhere can anyone help. i still have to find the missing pieces from the portairts but i figure i cant find them until i have opened this door. can someone please help me with this one???

[Post New]by katty4uonly on Oct 17, 09 5:52 AM
where can i find the 3rd piano string found 2 in stable now im stuck

[Post New]by squirlies on Oct 17, 09 9:37 AM
Elkestra wrote:
LogieBaby wrote:in the first marble popper game, I start out with green, the color never changes from green, the when I eliminate all the green marbles, the center area ( from where the marbles are launched ) goes gray. I never got to shoot red, yellow or blue marbles.

Is this a glitch or am I doing something way stooopid??

HELP!!

Invisi-text below (since this is the review thread):

You won't be able to fully play the marble popper puzzle until the end of the game - you'll collect 3 more marbles in your wanderings through the palace.

[Edited to invisi-text the answer.]

[Post New]by another2cents on Oct 18, 09 12:39 PM
I’ve played a lot of seek and find games and I have to admit I am become a snob about them. I have learned to check out a few reviews to see if the game is worth the purchase. I don’t make a habit of the trials because once I start the game I like to keep going. Usually the reviews I have read gave me a good idea what I was in for. Well not this time. After reading a few reviews I decided that Princess Isabella was worth the purchase so I bought it.
Although it was an alright game I was let down by the reviews. One review said it was as good as MCF Return to Ravenhearst. Not even close. Don’t get me wrong the game is good but not in the same league.

Good points
· Not all clues and items found in room were related to that room
· Graphics were good
· Sound was good
· Navigation from room to room good. Also liked the map that you could click on the room and you could go directly to it.
- Puzzles were good.

Annoyances
· The talking fairy. Her repetitive lines became quite annoying.
· Hidden map of the house. The rooms only appeared on the map after you entered into the room. At one point I had nothing left in my inventory but aware I still had things to complete and didn’t have a clue as what to do. The hint was of no help because she just kept telling me I was finished in this room. Great but now what. I ended up having to go to a walkthrough for help. I found out that I had missed a room and it was on the other side of the house. Without the walkthrough I never would have found it.
· Hints not always helpful
· Didn’t like the last puzzle section. I like to play these games in relaxed mode. I don’t like to race against time or someone else.

Overall not a bad game but if a sequel comes out I will play the trial version fist.

[Post New]by markiesmommy06 on Oct 18, 09 2:57 PM
I'm all the way to the tower, but when I enter the room, nothing happens. There are no lists for me to choose from, but the witch seems to have one that apparently is invisible. Now what?

[Post New]by heliador on Oct 18, 09 6:04 PM
this game is awesome...granted i am new to these games,but...i truely enjoyed this game..it's hard enough to make u think..but not too hard...really ,really if u haven't played it yet..u need to...waiting 4 new games...heliador

[Post New]by abbixx on Oct 19, 09 5:43 PM
please can some help and tell me how to get fru the door with the blue key av tried everythin and just cnt get fru it!!!

[Post New]by lisafm on Oct 20, 09 8:43 AM
love the game. stuck on the locked doors where you put the swords. could someone help please????

Object errors in Princess Isabella

[Post New]by bettyshere on Oct 21, 09 12:46 PM
They have really exact names for the four weapons you need to find, but when you look for a "parrot," find a "toucan" (ya know, the froot loops bird). There is no "cougar tooth," only a "shark's tooth." The "two flutes," as best as I can figure, are a "recorder" and a "xylophone." And then there is no "shoe horn"; what they have pictured is a "cobbler's last."

Anyone know how I can get a job as a proof-reader for games?

Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse comments and reviews

[Post New]by shrlyann123 on Oct 23, 09 6:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Our game editors didn’t get a chance to complete their review of Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse before the game launched today. But please post your comments in this thread so other can hear what you thought of the game!
I thought it was awesome, i wish we had more like this one, is was so real, like you were in the game thats how awesome it was, ladies and gents look out this one is a blast

Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse comments and reviews

[Post New]by exagam on Oct 28, 09 9:07 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Our game editors didn’t get a chance to complete their review of Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse before the game launched today. But please post your comments in this thread so other can hear what you thought of the game!

[Post New]by pcmstr570 on Oct 28, 09 8:40 PM
I think if the game is to be successful, that the fairy needs to describe better what needs to be done in the marble game, as well as when you get out to the Garden, what to do with the hidden objects when you're suppose to look for ingredients for the potion to dissolve hte volcano.

Both I am stuck at as well as getting the second wheel for the upper floor entry which your suppose to plug in the 11/18 date. I can't find the sucker anywhere.

It's a good game.

[Post New]by pla7yer on Oct 29, 09 11:05 AM
Perminder71 wrote:i have completed all the levels in level 1 except for the hallway where the marbles are it is driving me mad i cant find the marbles anywhere can anyone help. i still have to find the missing pieces from the portairts but i figure i cant find them until i have opened this door. can someone please help me with this one???

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 29, 09 1:26 PM
Yes, this way a nice little game. I even liked the fairy with her "You lifted the Curse. YAY!" and her sometimes sarcastic comments. ("Men and their toys. Sheesh.")

However, there were one or two instances in which it was not clear what to do next. I had to consult the walkthrough then. Also, the final duel was over although I did receive another set of items to find - but I was declared the winner all of a sudden.

I wouldn't have minded if the game had a tad more rooms, but I definitely don't regret that I bought it. My recommendation if you are looking for another game for Octoberfest.

[Post New]by sjlm53 on Oct 29, 09 5:13 PM
I have just finished the game and I LOVED it! I liked the fact that there were so many different types of puzzles to solve that it didn't get repetitive and boring. Some of the puzzles were easy and others were more challenging so everyone can enjoy the game. The graphics and music were excellent also. I would think that anyone who likes hidden object games or puzzle games would like this game.

[Post New]by jburenjargal on Oct 31, 09 3:01 AM
_Angel_angel wrote:Loving the game, hating the fairy

[Post New]by pinguin1611 on Oct 31, 09 1:52 PM
Hey.....I have problem....it´s nearly the end of the game......I can only open the door with a RED key,but i Have only a Blue Key....!

Can someone the me where is the red Key????

Sorry for my bad english....I´m a german

Go to: