Help button

[Post New]by Evilpanda1 on Jan 27, 16 4:42 PM
Hi my help button like many others is stuck.
Thanks

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Kerrie751 on Jan 27, 16 6:08 PM
Hi. I just updated my sunken secrets game. It took a couple of days because it got stuck at about 40%. When I just opened it I am right back at starting a new game when I was already somewhere around level 50 or over ( can't remember exact level). What can I do to get my old game back ? It's not fair if I have to start all over again after coming so far and spending so much time on it.
I look forward to your reply

Cherry36
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Cherry36 on Jan 27, 16 11:50 PM
If u play the new game for a few leval u should get the option to get u old reinstalled

Kerrie751 wrote:Hi. I just updated my sunken secrets game. It took a couple of days because it got stuck at about 40%. When I just opened it I am right back at starting a new game when I was already somewhere around level 50 or over ( can't remember exact level). What can I do to get my old game back ? It's not fair if I have to start all over again after coming so far and spending so much time on it.
I look forward to your reply

The board for request missing slots ....U telling every one to contct support in regards to this , im pretty sure the support does not want the hassle of a email from every single player , whats that thousands , the bug in game is affecting everyone not just a few people , support time for reply , u looking at 2 week for a reply

[Post New]by Kerrie751 on Jan 28, 16 2:33 AM
Thank u for your fast reply. I really appreciate it . I'll do what u suggest

sunken secrets daily reward error

[Post New]by Codiemac on Jan 28, 16 9:02 AM
Hello, for some reason my daily reward resets to day 1 after 7 days. I never get a day 8 or more daily reward and I play everyday. Is there any way to fix this glitch?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 28, 16 9:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

For players that are experiencing issues with the help button and loading issues, the following help article may contain hints on how to troubleshoot:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Kerrie751, if you had linked your progress to a Facebook account or Big Fish Games account, please try to sign in with that information. To sign in, tap on the Gear icon, then the Facebook icon. The screen will then give you an option to sign in with either information.

Cherry36, for the missing slots on the Request Rack issue, the Customer Support Team is always willing to help. By contacting them with a screenshot and your player ID, this will help add to the investigation to bring to the appropriate teams. If players receive an automated response, please reply directly to that email so that a representative can provide a more personalized response. I'll include below a help article on how to obtain a screenshot. Your player ID can be located by tapping on the Gear icon, then Help.

Taking a Screenshot

Codiemac, the appropriate teams are currently working to resolve the daily reward issue that you are experiencing. We greatly appreciate your patience and will update the forums if we hear of any information. You are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID if you would like to bring more information to their attention.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by rwpaints on Jan 28, 16 5:13 PM
I opened the game this evening to play for a bit and instead of loading I have a Checking manfest file message. Anyone know what this is or what it means and how do I get past it. Wanted to grab my sea salt so I could feed the coral.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 28, 16 5:22 PM
Hi rwpaints,

We definitely want to look into this issue further for you. To start, we definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Sunken Secrets ID as well as a screenshot of this error message if you can manage it.

Just in case, I've included the following help articles:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)
Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by KLCraig on Jan 30, 16 7:48 AM
Ever since the maintenance break when I open the game a message pops up that says Cannot Download Assets, please check internet connection or storage. My internet is fine because I play other games with no problem and my storage left on my iPad is 7G so it is fine as well. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do?

Update: this has happened 2 or 3 times and after I close it out and go back in it seems to work but I am still wondering why I get the message and if everything is actually still there in storage, etc. when I play.

Edited on 01/30/2016 at 8:26:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Queenla1 on Jan 31, 16 8:01 AM
My missions on the mission board keep disappearing at level 50. I start to create the items to complete the mission, but by the time I get the materials, the mission has disappeared! There are no posted time limits on these missions, so what am I missing?

[Post New]by Queenla1 on Jan 31, 16 8:03 AM
KLCraig's issue with assets loading has also happened to me. Is that where my missions are disappearing to?

[Post New]by KLCraig on Jan 31, 16 2:07 PM
Queenla1 wrote:KLCraig's issue with assets loading has also happened to me. Is that where my missions are disappearing to?

Well I see that nobody has answered us yet. It hasn't happened today so maybe it will start working right. I hope so!

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Cannot download assets check internet connection

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Jan 31, 16 6:02 PM
KLCraig wrote:Ever since the maintenance break when I open the game a message pops up that says Cannot Download Assets, please check internet connection or storage. My internet is fine because I play other games with no problem and my storage left on my iPad is 7G so it is fine as well. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do?

Update: this has happened 2 or 3 times and after I close it out and go back in it seems to work but I am still wondering why I get the message and if everything is actually still there in storage, etc. when I play.

I have the same error message

[Post New]by Marisa1984 on Feb 1, 16 6:35 AM
Hi,

I have also the same problem. I hope someone can help us!

Edited on 02/01/2016 at 6:36:50 AM PST

[Post New]by KLCraig on Feb 1, 16 10:23 AM
KLCraig wrote:
Queenla1 wrote:KLCraig's issue with assets loading has also happened to me. Is that where my missions are disappearing to?

Well I see that nobody has answered us yet. It hasn't happened today so maybe it will start working right. I hope so!

Update: it just happened again so there is definitely a glitch. My internet is fine because I play other games no problem and I have 7G of storage left. Is this a known glitch? Is it affecting my gameplay? After I close and restart it seems like everything is there but why am I getting the message? Is a Big Fish tech person going to answer? Please do because this is one of my new favorite games, an addition to Township and Hay Day.

[Post New]by KLCraig on Feb 1, 16 10:28 AM
Marisa1984 wrote:Hi,

I have also the same problem. I hope someone can help us!

I hope so too!

[Post New]by Dmhughes62 on Feb 2, 16 2:21 AM
KLCraig wrote:Ever since the maintenance break when I open the game a message pops up that says Cannot Download Assets, please check internet connection or storage. My internet is fine because I play other games with no problem and my storage left on my iPad is 7G so it is fine as well. Is anyone else having this problem? What should I do?

This is happening to me as well I have to do a force close of any programmes running in th background then try again it's very annoying and the game seems to be running in slow motion

[Post New]by KLCraig on Feb 3, 16 9:54 AM
Dmhughes62 wrote:

This is happening to me as well I have to do a force close of any programmes running in th background then try again it's very annoying and the game seems to be running in slow motion

Yes and it seems that no BF Games tech is going to answer. At least I know I'm not the only one. I have been closing out all other programs as well and it seems to work. But sometimes I forget and get the message again. Yes it's very annoying...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 3, 16 1:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing error messages when trying to access their Sunken Secrets game. It is recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID along with the device you are playing on and the iOS version. The iOS version can be found by tapping on the Settings icon, then General. Then tap on the About section and scroll down to the Version. The iOS version will be located in that line.

Thank you for your patience as the appropriate teams look into this for the players.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Micha60 on Feb 6, 16 6:30 AM
First off I have the same problem with getting to day 7 and then it resets at 1. I play this several times a day. Second I also lost my slots on the request and your reply was to take a screen shot. Why? This is obviously a glitch that has happened to a lot of people, so fix it. What is sending a picture of 3 slots going to prove. You can go into our game and see it for your self. Why do we have to prove your mistake. I have spent money on this game and I don't think it is to much to ask for you to fix the glitches and stop asking everyone to contact you. Third, I worked hard and earned two coral during the last event. The balloons would reset every 12 hours. Now all of a sudden they reset every 48 hours. Really! Why did you change the reset time. I feel like I'm being punished because I earned 2 coral. Why would you change the reset time. I got totally screwed on the xmas event, had a lot of the problems everyone else had and just gave up on it. Now with you changing the reset time on the coral, it really wasn't worth all I did to get them. I spent money to help get through the event, when the balloons reset after 12 hours I felt like it was worth it, now I don't. So I am questioning weather anyone should do your events. It seems like it just causes a lot of headache and frustration.

Go to: