bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 9, 17 1:47 PM
Hello JeanSm,

Thank you for dropping by with that report. It sounds like there's some trouble getting the most recent update for Sir Match-a-Lot on PC. I'm sorry that's happening, and I'd like to provide some troubleshooting steps that should be able to help as well as how to reach our Support Team if more assistance is needed.

You may be able to download that update manually by following these steps in the Big Fish Games app:

1) Open the games app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with what is happening when you try to download the update. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/09/2017 at 1:49:57 PM PST

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
641 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Mar 29, 17 1:59 PM
Version from today...The "outfits" aren't working correctly. If I click on one it goes to a different one...I cannot select the one I want for the arena or for the levels themselves.

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 17 4:13 PM
Hello tj1147,

Thank you for your patience as well as for taking the time to report this particular issue being experienced in the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot. We definitely want you to be able to choose the right outfit to wear for the right situation, and I hope to provide some preliminary troubleshooting today that will help out as well as how to reach our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

The first thing I recommend is ensuring that the computer playing the game has a strong connection to the Internet either wirelessly or by wired connection because a small interruption in the connection may cause issues where outfit choice is not saved properly.

The second thing I recommend is seeing if adding more permissions for the game to run under will help the game more smoothly play. Running a game as an Administrator while playing a game in Windows can help resolve issues where the game is not interacting as expected, and just in case it is helpful, the following article has steps on how to run a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game User ID and a description of what was attempted and what has occurred. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following article describes what a User ID in Sir Match-a-Lot is as well as where to retrieve it:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience again, and I hope this was helpful. Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators via PM if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

taz657
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taz657 on Apr 8, 17 11:12 AM
Hi It seems the past 4 times when I get the chest that has emblems for the dinosaur outfit the contents shows x 2 emblems and the game only credits 1.
Has anyone else had this problem and how do I get this resolved to get the "lost" 4 emblems? Thank you

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,284 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 8, 17 6:39 PM
taz657 wrote: Hi It seems the past 4 times when I get the chest that has emblems for the dinosaur outfit the contents shows x 2 emblems and the game only credits 1.
Has anyone else had this problem and how do I get this resolved to get the "lost" 4 emblems? Thank you

Go to SETTINGS and press SUPPORT (it's under LANGUAGES but in very small letters). This will take you directly to the game's support team. They are very good and I think they can help you.

taz657
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taz657 on Apr 9, 17 7:11 AM
Thanks eli I will try that

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 17 11:02 AM
Hello taz657 and eli173,

Thank you for taking the time to report this experience with the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot. I also want to thank eli173 for swimming by with those steps on how to contact Customer Support from within the game itself. I also wanted to provide some steps that may assist in resolving that issue for players seeing a similar one, as well as how to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

For players seeing a similar issue, I recommend seeing if running the game with more permissions is able to resolve that not counting properly. Just in case it is helpful the following page of steps provides a guide on setting that up for a game running in Windows:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page explains what a User ID is in Sir Match-a-Lot and where to retrieve one:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful for players seeing a similar issue with the game not rewarding items properly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Aquapolitane on Apr 12, 17 2:48 AM
Since the latest update (4-11-17) I only get 1 life instead of 5 after the waiting time.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
641 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Apr 14, 17 5:43 PM
In the newest update, there is option for a unicorn outfit. I invited my daughter to play. After she played level 5, we each entered our code and both got a message (something like...already redeemed), but I didn't get the costume and she didn't get the gold.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,284 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 15, 17 5:33 AM
tj1147 wrote:In the newest update, there is option for a unicorn outfit. I invited my daughter to play. After she played level 5, we each entered our code and both got a message (something like...already redeemed), but I didn't get the costume and she didn't get the gold.

This issue is discussed in the threads called "The Unicorn Suit" and "Update Announcements" below.

As far as I know, the message "already redeemed" appears when you try to invite an old player. By "old" I mean any game that had already played level 5 before the Unicorn appeared. In addition, only the invited person enters the code (that of the inviting player) and then they both get credited automatically. In any case, you can always write to customer support and ask them to give you the goodies. The link is at the bottom of this page, or you can go directly from the game's settings. It's right under Languages, in faint blue letters.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
641 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Apr 15, 17 6:01 PM
Thank you! I will give it a try!

[Post New]by AndyFig on Apr 16, 17 5:07 PM
I am playing on PC I got all 5 of the purple scrolls to progress, yet it is not registering with the game. I can not earn/win more as they are gone. The game now says I need5. WTF??? Any suggestions?

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 16, 17 5:08 PM
Hello Aquapolitane and tj1147,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are two issues here with one of them seemingly answered by eli173. Thank you for swimming by with that support eli173. I also wanted to swim by real fast to provide some preliminary troubleshooting to try as well as how to reach our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for any further assistance that may be necessary.

tj1147, it sounds like eli173 was able to drop by with that information about the Unicorn Outfit and how only newer players can enter that code to activate the outfit. If you find there are further issues with that outfit, please don't hesitate to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for more assistance.

Aquapolitane, it is unusual that the update has made it so that your lives are not restoring as expected. I do want to clarify that the game regenerates a single heart every time the counter counts down. This countdown timer will reset and count down again until the lives counter has the maximum number of lives available.

If you don't see the countdown timer, or if the number of lives you are seeing remaining isn't the maximum despite a long period of time waiting for more lives, please don't hesitate to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game User ID. With that information, our Reps will investigate further and will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to help out.

For players that are unsure where to find their in-game User ID, or what the User ID is for, the following article explains its purpose as well as where to find it:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you both for your patience and time, and I hope that was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

4/18/2017 -- No Arena or Daily bonus

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 18, 17 9:09 AM
There was no Arena or Daily bonus today.

Are these disabled when there is an Event going on now?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,284 Posts

4/18/2017 -- No Arena or Daily bonus

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 18, 17 11:07 AM
moonryu wrote:There was no Arena or Daily bonus today.

Are these disabled when there is an Event going on now?

No, you must have some glitch. The Arena is there and I'm pretty sure that there was a Daily Bonus when I logged in earlier today. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

[Post New]by starwize on Apr 18, 17 4:53 PM
Had a windows update and now the game wont open for me is anyone else have this problem?

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 18, 17 5:26 PM
Hello moonryu, eli173, and starwize,

Thank you for your time and for reporting experiences had with the PC version of our game Sir Match-a-Lot. Thank you eli173 for your support on that reported issue, and I want to agree that there should have been an Arena and Daily bonus today. I'd like to recommend some suggested troubleshooting today as well as how to reach our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team for further assistance.

moonryu and starwize, although both of these are separate issues, it's possible that the same steps might be able to quickly resolve them. Sometimes, games are provided a limited number of permissions when playing, and this can cause some trouble with letting the game run smoothly or note things properly. What I would like to recommend to see if it helps is running the game as an Administrator, which should provide the permissions necessary to help the game run more smoothly. Here's those steps, if you'd like to try this troubleshooting step:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page explains what an in-game User ID is as well as how to retrieve it:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you all for your patience and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by starwize on Apr 18, 17 6:49 PM
I tried this and it did not work and I can't open it up to get my user ID # so I don't know how to get any more help but thanks any way.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,284 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 18, 17 6:59 PM
starwize wrote:I tried this and it did not work and I can't open it up to get my user ID # so I don't know how to get any more help but thanks any way.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sometimes this works. If not, write to customer support anyway, they will tell you what to do.

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 7:00:41 PM PST

[Post New]by starwize on Apr 19, 17 1:32 PM
If I uninstall it and reinstall wont I start all over again

Go to: