bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Free the Witch here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 13, 16 5:39 PM
...Message continued.

We definitely understand when players would rather not send in more information to our teams and I hope that I was able to clarify why we sometimes ask for information even if our Reps are unable to make the changes to the game needed to resolve some of the technical issues reported to us. For players that are experiencing similar issues to the above and the help page steps are unable to resolve those issues, we absolutely would like to learn more, so please write to our Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. That information can help those teams working on the game to resolve the issues faster, so we definitely appreciate it when players write in when issues like these appear.

I also needed to drop by real fast and remind our players to try their best to be aware of and practice the Forum Rules while posting, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

By following these rules, we can all help create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment for all players to discuss their games with one another in. Thank you for understanding.

And, thank you all for your patience, most of all. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of the following active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Nov 13, 16 11:56 PM
As per your request I have submitted my Dr Felix report to the tech team.

It joins the reports I gave for Wanderland and Gummy Drop!

The last thing I want to do is harass, attack or threaten anyone, I assure you.

I just wish the same high standard BFG applied to their selection of full price games was extended to include their free games.

Cheers,

Jenifer

bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 17, 16 1:27 PM
Hi Jenifer_Rule,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your Dr. Felix report to the Support Team. As stated by bfgIlinalta, the teams are able to use the data that is gathered from the report to look into the issues that players are experiencing. Since we don't have the appropriate tools to troubleshoot from the forums or make changes within the game, reaching out to the support team is essential. We definitely want players to be able to play the game they want whether it be a premium game or a Free to Play game. The moderators will continue to advocate for the players and pass along to these teams what is presented in the forums. If any information is brought to our attention from these teams, we will update the forums to inform the players.

We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding, and support of our games. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Nov 22, 16 7:17 AM
I logged in this morning and all of my buildings "need to be repaired" and I can't get them back to full capacity. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

[Post New]by skeffie on Nov 22, 16 5:25 PM
My game only has one of the 2 puzzles that needs to be solved at level 133 (the icon for the second puzzle is missing) of The Great Ocean. That leaves me short an orb to be able to move forward beyond level 230 in Snowy Meadows.

Thank you for your help.

Amy

bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 16 8:40 AM
Hi HorseDancer1 and skeffie,

I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are being experienced in your Free the Witch game. It may be helpful to run the game as an administrator. By running as an administrator, it helps the game obtain the correct resources to run as it should. I'll include a help article below that contains these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

levels 138 and 156

[Post New]by Porunga on Nov 26, 16 7:36 PM
Greetings! I am having problems with the ticket generating statues at level 138 and 156. They are completed, but are showing both a 4/5 crystal and a ticket. Since the crystals have been collected, there is no way for me to finish this. I tried deleting and reloading the game, but no luck. Please fix! Taeberry

[Post New]by clovebear on Nov 29, 16 12:18 PM
I cannot find the 5th red crystal to complete level 216 on snowy meadows.to move past level 300. Also none of the portals give more than an original ticket and the houses & machines do not produce any balls, bottles or books in Snowy Meadows.

Grammajo99
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re: Side challenges

[Post New]by Grammajo99 on Nov 30, 16 1:33 PM
All the side challenges and the rewards for doing them have disappeared from all three sites in the game. The statues will not give up the tickets, and the other items are not given from the places where they previously did provide these items. Now the game is worthless, as I cannot go further without redoing all the work I have already done. Help!!

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 30, 16 3:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report the issues that are being experienced with this game. It sounds like players are experiencing some items not being able to be collected, side missions disappearing, or objects in game not being interactive. I apologize that this is happening and want to provide some preliminary troubleshooting that may help with these issues as well as how to reach our Support Team for further assistance.

For these particular issues, what I recommend is trying to run the game as an Administrator to make sure the game has all the permissions it needs to run properly. This can sometimes help when items are not able to be collected or when objects in game don't seem to work properly, and just in case it helps, I am including a step by step guide on how to do that below:

If those issues continue, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and, if possible, a screenshot showing what is missing, not able to be interacted with, or displays what is being seen when the issue is encountered. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, are able to provide additional support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mlw79762 on Dec 4, 16 6:48 PM
HELP! I seem to have finished every level completely up to 300 but I still need a red crystal to open the path to the portal at 216. I also show that I need the another tuning fork for the spellbook collector, another shovel for the moondust collector and another yellow eyeball thing that says to collect 5 artifacts to open the first ancient cave at 58. Also, is it in the works to go further after 300?

[Post New]by ddink0525 on Dec 5, 16 9:39 AM
how come my orb houses do not make orbs in Snowy Meadows even though I have spent my coins and upgraded them?

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 7, 16 11:57 AM
Hello mlw79762 and ddink0525,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I am sorry that the game seems to be having trouble with either collecting resources or resources that are needed seeming to not show up. In this circumstance, I definitely recommend trying to run the game as an Administrator to see if that can resolve the issue. Just in case it is helpful, I am going to provide a guide on how as a link below:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. It could also help to provide us screenshots of what is being seen. Our Reps can use that information to better help out, and can deliver that information to the right teams if further investigation is necessary.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all glad to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by davekara on Dec 9, 16 12:03 AM
I have completed all levels so far I have just finished snowy meadows but the portal at level 138 wont build and I have completed it all so it is still asking me for one book at level 166 and I have completed that and all levels I have completed all 3 stages any ideas please

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 14, 16 12:27 PM
Hello davekara,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response about this issue. It sounds like the portal is not building as expected despite having played through all the stages necessary to complete this task. I'm sorry this is occurring. My recommendation is to see if running the game as an Administrator using the same steps as posted above are able to assist.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I want to also let players know that the right teams are aware of the issue that some players are seeing in their game with certain elements not working as expected. As soon as the Forum Moderation Team hears more about this, we will be certain to update the forums with that information.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that running the game as an Administrator is able to clear up that issue. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

D2003
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by D2003 on Dec 15, 16 1:20 AM
Are there any plans to fix Free the Witch. It was playing fine up to a few worlds into the ocean and then I lost everything I had collected, now I can only collect coins and only some of those. I have deleted it and reinstalled a few times, but no help and there is no reset on this one. Very frustrating.
It seems like a fun game. I have been hooked on Sir Match Alot for about a year now, but I have reset it 3 or 4 times and am trying to patiently wait for the new world they say is coming soon. Got excited at the new update but it was not a new world just selling more stuff. So tried free the witch in the mean time, but so many problems. Does anyone have any info on either game? I only play big Fish games and have never really had any problems with any other games.

Edited on 12/15/2016 at 1:21:48 AM PST

shepo1
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by shepo1 on Dec 15, 16 6:31 AM
same here lost all tickets and not getting anything when fighting mobs and not getting any tickets now so l don't see any point playing it when not getting anything from it

bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 15, 16 1:46 PM
Hi D2003 and shepo1,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are being experienced in your game(s). Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot these issues from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. Please provide details of the issue so that the support team can further assist. They are always happy to help in any way that they can. By contacting the support team it helps aid in the investigation of issues to help find a resolution that may result in updates and fixes.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Grammajo99
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

What's with Atlantis??

[Post New]by Grammajo99 on Dec 17, 16 4:11 PM
My witch has stopped on Level 13 in Atlantis, as I have played all the levels up to there. However, all the levels except Level 1 are pale gray and cannot be played. I replayed Level 1 three times, but the game does not advance to Level 2 and so on even though the play was successful. I also do not have the final diamond for two of the previous levels, but I gave up on that after hearing how almost everyone else is in the same boat. Please, Big Fish, fix these bugs!

bfgIlinalta
1,617 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 19, 16 3:53 PM
Hello Grammajo99,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry that it appears that levels aren't finished as expected and not allowing progress to continue as well as some items no longer being available from previous levels.

What I recommend for this particular issue is to first see if running the game with more permissions as an Administrator is able to help with this issue. The following page contains steps on how to do that:

If the issues persist after using those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope that is helpful. Do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators if there are further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: