AnLuk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by AnLuk on May 14, 17 11:56 PM
When I bought this game, I wasn't having any issues. They didn't start until after I bought the game. The problems were minor. The game stuttered sometimes.
After the first update on this game, it took a turn for the worst. I would just stop working , couldn't buy anything, because it would stop working and it still stuttered, but now it was more often. After the 2nd update, I could buy things without being kicked
off, but I had to click on everyone multi times for anything to happen. Sometimes I could click and nothing would ever happen, you could move anyone. The third update
didn't fix that but it did bring another problem into the game. Now when you buy things for the house, nothing appears in the house but they points disappear. I have installed and uninstalled, twice. I have restarted my computer, I have had to use task manager to turn the game off way, way too often. It was a waste of money. I have windows 10,
and my computer is about a year old. I have no problems with other games that came out this year. Only this one. It is suppose to be fun, but it's just a pain in the ****.

[Post New]by carlamoore1969 on May 16, 17 11:00 AM
My game keeps crashing after each level played. I am usually very happy with my games but this is getting very frustrating. Have done a few updates on it from Big Fish but still having same issue.

[Post New]by JazzySonya68 on May 19, 17 6:31 AM
All this time I thought it was me. No technical issues helped, the game continued to crash. I am so disappointed because I paid for this game and can not even play it. We should either be reimbursed or given a free game to play. This is ridiculous and should be compensated. I could mot make it through level 8 with it constantly crashing.I would like to know if I can get my money back or a free game.

[Post New]by LizinKC on May 20, 17 1:21 PM
Finally got all the house items by getting gold on every level and clicked the present and Nothing Happened! The present just went away. Was there a bonus?

[Post New]by 1962lynn on May 21, 17 9:01 PM
I am on Windows 7. Game is not crashing, but since I loaded the update, the nightstand is invisible in the house, and all of the stuff (clock, lamp, picture frame) that sit on it are just floating in space as if it was there. Also, the gift at the end of the game disappears when I click on it, even though I have earned it. The game was working before your update. Can you fix these errors or can I remove the update? When I clicked on the link for technical support, I got the message
This site has been disabled for the time being.
Not very customer friendly.

[Post New]by Shetravelz on Jun 7, 17 5:46 AM
Game keep crashing and when it crashes and I reboot, there is no music. It crashes after working through 1 or 2 levels. I have tried the manual update and it hasn't worked. Is there a fix for this or can I get money refunded or another game.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jun 9, 17 5:59 AM
Game was fine until the update. Now items in the house won't show up... I can I undo the update ??? I love the to replay this game ...

[Post New]by Shetravelz on Jun 21, 17 7:40 AM
I am using a PC for this game and it crashes every time I get so far and I have to start all over. I have completed the country of Africa with expert completion but it will not let me go forward to the last country. I'm imagining it's because it says I need a 70 but I'm on 69. don't have any idea what to do because I have completed all expertly. It's very frustrating.

aurorabig
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by aurorabig on Jun 23, 17 2:35 PM
They made an update and game is still full of bugs!
Like when I replay a level and get like 33 more gold and then go into the shop I didn't get any!!!! What is the point, and it is impossible to upgrade everything! Also in the house part, the bedside dressers are invisible. The firs game had those issues as well...I mean how long will the same mistakes be happening?

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Anca_a on Jul 27, 17 5:59 PM
I can't even play this game, the window, in full screen and in mirror screen, it'll show me just the middle of the imagine, the top and the bottom I can't see it.....there goes my money on a useless game.

[Post New]by TeriHurley on Aug 12, 17 4:53 PM
In the bedroom, when I purchase the dark wood bedside table, it doesn't appear. The lamp floats in the air. This has happened on two different computers. Windows 10

[Post New]by stormync1 on Aug 17, 17 7:49 PM
Daniclarke wrote:Mine keeps crashing after every level
this is really frustrating please help

[Post New]by stormync1 on Aug 17, 17 7:51 PM
steffeelynn wrote:Game still crashing after update on Windows 10. It seems most folks are having this issue, and no resolution in sight. Going to ask for refund or credit. This has been going on for a few months now. $6.99 X 1000's of buyers - Bigfish has made big money, but not taking care of the customer - so disappointing. Lots of complaints over and over, but no recent updates/ responses or anything for that matter!

laneyau
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by laneyau on Sep 8, 17 5:49 AM
So frustrating when this game keeps crashing. Followed the update advice and nothing has improved. Win 10 user.

marino11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by marino11 on Oct 2, 17 2:46 PM
This is so frustrating! I can hardly get through a level without it crashing!!!! Please fix!

bfgBeruna
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 3, 17 5:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your patience with the game. I'm so sorry it hasn't been working properly. Please contact our Technical Support Team to receive help with this matter. They'll definitely be able to provide assistance.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: