Re:Your Comments and Review for Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Sep 22, 12 9:07 AM
I agree with great game for the kids I wish for the kids was pointed out before I bought it so I could have skipped it

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on May 6, 13 10:21 AM
(Based on the completed demo):

I have mixed feelings about this game. I love the cross-dressing, winking pirate. I like the poor monkey transmogrifying into different objects.

I don't like HOS when the items are so tiny or so well hidden that there is no way I can find them. Normally I never use the Hint button during a HOS; I used it a lot during the demo. Maybe it's just my tired eyes. In one HOS an apple turned out to be a leaf. That's not good.

What saves this game, which is a series of HOS and puzzles (and often the puzzles are in the HOS) is the humor and that is why I will purchase it - and because it's the DD and Monday so I can get an extra punch.

I must have been enjoying the game as I was surprised to find that I had completed the demo.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Aug 8, 13 7:26 AM
I am looking at my cute, cuddly pet rat named Spooky, I really don't want to feed rodents to the owl. It looks like it could be a funny and enjoyable game, so I'll just make sure Spooky can't see the screen.

Go to: