Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by pantatpuyo on Dec 23, 16 4:28 PM
Thank you for your reply.

Today, I just cant start the game as Im only up to 80% of loading the game before i was booted out.

Im not sure if my Ipad can no longer support the game.

bfgBellerophon
6,984 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 25, 16 5:49 AM
Hi pantatpuyo,

Thank you for letting us know what you are seeing in your game. It may be helpful to also try the troubleshooting steps in the following help article if you are having issues downloading the game:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID as bfgPanthalassa mentioned. Just in case you are able to locate it, I'll include a help article below on how to find your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by hiddenseeker123 on Dec 27, 16 6:54 PM
Game crashing, Is it coincidence or a scheme to take away all the gifts we get? When my game crashes I have to redo some of my previous game play because it resets. It never resets wth the gifts available again and they are not left in my inventory. That is just too convenient, especially when I am loosing hundreds of gifts from the christmas room. I am getting very upset and seriously considering ending my game play.

[Post New]by Mulder99 on Dec 27, 16 7:24 PM
This game has SEVERE problems.

Frequent reboot that resets past achievements.

I use a kindle (I realize that makes me a second class user).

It has been 4 months since the last update that allows me to progress in the game.

Like some of the other comments, I think it is time to leave this game.

Mistie88
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Mistie88 on Dec 27, 16 10:53 PM
my hard drive crashed and I had to install a new hard drive and when I went to get Midnight Castle back it started me back at the beginning is there any way to recover my old game as I would really really hate to have to start all over again

Thanks

Erlis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Erlis on Dec 28, 16 6:30 AM
Sorry was in wrong forum

Edited on 12/28/2016 at 6:38:39 AM PST

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Dec 28, 16 7:31 AM
Mistie88:

You can contact customer support. They will be able to transfer your progress from your old id to your new id, but they cannot transfer your friends.

Desertdruid
Flounder
Flounder
2,239 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Dec 28, 16 8:15 AM
Is anyone else having serious connection problems the last few days?
I tried on & off for over 3 hours to open the game on Monday. More often than not, when I try to get in, it just sits on the title page (with no snow) & never loads.
When I do get in, I'll often get "no connection" in the middle of a HOS or while sending gifts.

This morning, only 60 of my 88 friends loaded on my social page, even though I opened & closed it several times.
Yesterday, I only had Just John for a couple hours.
I am frequently the only one on the leader board.

Plus the mail is not opening. It just says "please wait" & doesn't come back.

I have tried closing the game & reopening, & shutting down the phone completely. It doesn't help. I frequently have trouble getting back in.
Druid i1916357, iPhone 5c, iOS version 9.2, cellular only, no wifi available.

Edited on 12/28/2016 at 8:17:22 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,258 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 28, 16 12:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues being seen with the iOS version of Midnight Castle. I'm sorry that a few of these issues seem to be effecting the current event happening in-game. I can see there are a few issues here and I'd like to try to help with them as well as provide the steps for contacting the Support Team who can provide further assistance when necessary.

Mulder99, it sounds like you are playing on an Android device. What I recommend for this sort of situation is to see if some preliminary troubleshooting is able to assist with this issue, which I will link to here: General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

If that doesn't work, I recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below along with your in-game ID, the model of Kindle you are using, and what version of operating system it runs. Also, in the future, I recommend posting issues found in the Android version of this game to the appropriate thread located here: Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

hiddenseeker123, I'm sorry that the game is crashing. I also recommend trying some preliminary troubleshooting to see if it is able to help address those issues quickly using the steps in the following link: General Help for iPhone and iPad Games.

If that doesn't seem to work, then please reach out to our Support Team using the steps below with your in-game ID, the device model you are seeing the issue on, and what operating system version it is running. Our Reps will reach out as soon as they can to continue assisting.

Mistie88, I agree with c0c0_nuts that the best way to resolve this issue is to reach out to our Support Team using the steps I will provide below. Be sure to include your current in-game ID and as much information as can be provided about your previous progress including the original in-game ID, level, inventory amounts, and display name. This information can help our Reps restore that progress faster.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
1,258 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 28, 16 12:57 PM
Message continued...

Desertdruid, I'm sorry to hear there's been some connectivity issues lately. Since it sounds like quite a bit of troubleshooting has been attempted, it would be best to write to our Support Team using the steps below with the information you've provided here. Our Reps will use that information to help out as best they can.

If the steps provided above do not work or if you were asked to contact our Support Team for more help, you can get in contact with our Technical Support Team HERE. I recommend providing your in-game ID, the device model the issue is being seen on, as well as what version of operating system the device is running currently. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following link provides steps on finding an in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If you've already reached out to our Support Team, thank you for your patience. Our Reps are working hard to personally contact each player that has requested assistance, and we're sorry that it's taking us longer than we would like to get back in touch with everybody. If you receive a response and it doesn't address the issue or is asking for more information, be sure to reply directly to that message so that our system will retain your place in queue and so our Reps are notified that more assistance is necessary. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you all for your time, and most of all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Mistie88
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Mistie88 on Dec 28, 16 6:07 PM
I contacted support but they still haven't responded so I guess I just accept that I am going to miss out on the event going on right now and not be able to go any further until they decide to finally contact me

thanks
Linda

c0c0_nuts wrote:Mistie88:

You can contact customer support. They will be able to transfer your progress from your old id to your new id, but they cannot transfer your friends.

das100
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by das100 on Dec 29, 16 4:26 AM
having serious slowness & freezing & loading issues... this has happened a few times in the past & usually resolves quickly on its own...but it is so bad now i have lost 2 days playing time...i am level 74 & a friend of mine is having similar issues...HELP...hate losing play time & now i'm behind on challenges too...

and also getting kicked out of the forum trying to read PM's

id: i573238

bfgBellerophon
6,984 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 29, 16 10:18 AM
Hi Mistie88 and das100,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this particular thread.

Mistie88
, the Customer Support Team is working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as they can. With the recent holiday we thank you for your patience. Please be sure to respond directly to any emails received until your issue has been resolved. Replying will alert a representative that further assistance is needed and keep your place in line.

das100
, with the freezing and loading issues, please refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

In regards to not being able to get into the forum, if the steps in the above help article don't resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and device information. The support team can look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Mistie88
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Mistie88 on Dec 29, 16 11:18 AM
thanks for the response bfgBellerophon I am trying really really hard to be patient but I know that I am missing out on soooo much and I really hate the idea of starting over because I have so much money tied into that game and I am getting ready to start a new area. Plus missing out on the Xmas event and all the new avatars and christmas goodies makes me really sad. But I check every day at least twice in hopes of getting an email about how to fix my problem and will just force myself to be more patient. Sure hope that I hear from them soon though <ROFL>

Thanks
Mistie88

bfgBellerophon
6,984 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 30, 16 9:41 AM
Hi Mistie88,

The Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that may arise with a delay in response. I can assure you that the team is doing everything they can to work hard and respond to everyone. If you feel that there is more information that could help the representative, feel free to reply directly to the emails received.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by annevans1346 on Dec 31, 16 1:14 AM
Hi I have bought diamonds twice this morning but both have not registered on my game although it said my purchase was successful I did not receive diamonds still not received any as I was taking advantage of the reduced price

Edited on 01/02/2017 at 10:41:44 AM PST

Debora1823
Herring
Herring
327 Posts

Diamond purchase did not show up

[Post New]by Debora1823 on Dec 31, 16 4:13 AM
Took advantage of the diamond sale this morning and although I got a message saying my purchase was successful, the diamonds did not show up in my game.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Dec 31, 16 8:55 AM
In order to get my daily bonus, I have to completely power off my iPad and then turn it back on just having the screen dark does not reset it. I do not know how many bonuses I have missed because I did not power down first.

Mistie88
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Mistie88 on Dec 31, 16 3:22 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Mistie88,

The Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that may arise with a delay in response. I can assure you that the team is doing everything they can to work hard and respond to everyone. If you feel that there is more information that could help the representative, feel free to reply directly to the emails received.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

As I said I have been trying to be patient but it was before Christmas when I sent in the ticket and then replied to the email I was sent. This is just getting more and more irritating and making me wonder if I am going to get to play this game but with all the diamonds I have bought in that game I sure would hate to lose it that was a lot of money for someone on disability

Thanks
Mistie88

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Dec 31, 16 6:21 PM
RE: Diamond purchase, if you will click on the diamond purchase again you will see the reduced price and can them make your purchase. I thought the same time when I thought I had purchased diamonds and they didn't appear.

Hope this helps.

Go to: