gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

does it save lost all that i did

[Post New]by gailssong on Aug 11, 12 2:53 AM

Very upset. I played the hour demo got pretty far. Then when it was over i decided to buy it, when i went to reenter it started me to the very beginning.This really makes me mad and I think I want my money back,They could at least warn you. Bad PopCap bad.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:does it save lost all that i did

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 11, 12 6:27 AM
Hi gailssong,

It sounds like your game did not save your progress for you after playing. That can happen if the game does not close correctly which can damages the save file.

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving that save data I'm afraid!

To make sure that the game will save your progress, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

If you still have trouble saving, I would suggest having a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this:

Game Not Saving

If the problems persist or you would prefer a refund however, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you and provide some alternative assistance.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

does it save lost all that i did

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 16, 12 8:41 PM
gailssong wrote:
Very upset. I played the hour demo got pretty far. Then when it was over i decided to buy it, when i went to reenter it started me to the very beginning.This really makes me mad and I think I want my money back,They could at least warn you. Bad PopCap bad.

I have to agree as I, too, just now returned to this game only to discover that NONE of my completed tasks had been saved. It's one thing to not save a level (as some games don't) but the WHOLE game?!?!

UNACCEPTABLE -- I just wiped it off my computer; sad, too, as I actually enjoyed this game but I'm not going to sit for who knows how long just to complete the ENTIRE game because it doesn't save ANYTHING.

MEnr56

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Re:does it save lost all that i did

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Nov 29, 12 2:59 PM
Same here (Win XP) in the hour I got through about 5 batches of 16: just tried it now (5 mins left) - started again with the first screen. Different object list though. No buy here

Go to: