Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Nw Game Dream Chronicles 3 : The Choosen Child at Play First

[Post New]by Levendig on Feb 7, 09 2:13 AM

Did anyone already tested the first peek of the coming D.Chr. 3: The Choosen Child at the Play First site?? ( you have to log-in first).
I did, it seems marvellous, but the game stocked by playing the first 10 minutes ( you seemed to have 1 hour). The scene keeps flickering
and I already gave my comment to Play First. Can't wait the release ( which is coming soon I suppose). It looks great !!
Again better and beautiful scenes!!
Hope that realeases this game asap!!

Loiosh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Nw Game Dream Chronicles 3 : The Choosen Child at Play First

[Post New]by Loiosh on Apr 27, 09 6:37 PM
I've played the game many times and it's just....okay. I LOVE Dream Chronicles 1 and 2, and I replay them a lot. But The Chosen Child (#3) is way too short and too 'dumbed down'. I've bought all of my games through BFG but I bought this single game from PlayFirst just because I knew it would come out on their site first. Of course, it is a DC game, so it is beautiful and better than most, but to me it lacks a lot of the magic of the other two. After playing this game a couple of times I'm left with the feeling of "That's it ?".
The first two games are a hard act to follow and it may be unfair to compare this to them, but this game seems to have been developed by a completely different team than the others. It's worth getting and worth playing, but you may hope like I do that if there is a Dream Chronicles 4 that they put more effort into what they give us.

dmp54
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dmp54 on May 18, 09 6:51 PM
i am having trouble finding the amulet to put on the stone pillar. any help?

[Post New]by 19tink48 on May 18, 09 7:03 PM
was anyone able to match the lights on the door to go back to the house to start collecting the tiles. I can get the purpl and green in the right spot I keep getting the yellow with it can not get the red to come up with the purple and green. Is there a certian pattern for clicking

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 18, 09 7:04 PM
I did it, but it was just by playing around with it. There's a walkthrough on the blog section on the first page, though.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 18, 09 7:26 PM
Hi Everyone!

Here is the link to the walkthrough for Dream Chronicles:The Chosen Child on the BFG Blog if anyone needs it. It contains videos and screenshots for all the puzzles in the game.

Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-chronicles-the-chosen-child-walkthrough/

Enjoy the game!
Margie B

Edited on 05/18/2009 at 7:27:33 PM PST

Synique
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Synique on May 18, 09 7:45 PM
Was very happy to finally acquire the game, couldn't even wait to get my next game credit. I had to get another one. I have to say it was fun, and though it was puzzling in some places and a little challenging to look for things, I'm just a tad disappointed with this one. The other DC were harder for me, and took longer to play. Even had to consult the help boards to figure out what to do next or tips on a puzzle. This one, I didn't even have to peek at the walk through blog. Don't exactly recall how long it took for me to play the other games, but I know it wasn't four hours. I wish there were more puzzles, and the story line seemed lacking compared to the others. Either way, it was still entertaining, and still glad I got it. (Though it took me about ten minutes to remember the forger wasn't in a nexus but down stairs. lol)

[Post New]by IASONAS12 on Jun 15, 09 2:38 AM
THANK YOU!!1

Go to: