How do you get the Fairway Fever trophies? (iPad)

[Post New]by ServingJuryDuty on Aug 11, 12 9:33 PM
With the latest update, how can you get the Fairway Fever trophies? I understand Fairway Fever is a Facebook social app, but I don't see how to get it tied to the iPad game...or is that coming when Facebook is more integrated in the next iOS update??

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:How do you get the Fairway Fever trophies? (iPad)

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 12, 12 12:22 PM
I'm assuming that we have one of two possibilities here:
1. The next iOS version update will let us tie Fairway into Facebook, so that Fairway iOS knows about our Fairway Fever activity.

2. Somebody goofed on the update and failed to remove those Fairway Fever trophies.

I do NOT like time limited games, but I'd probably play Fairway Fever long enough to get at least one of the trophies, just for the golf bucks reward, so that I can buy more courses.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 12, 12 2:19 PM
Hi ServingJuryDuty and lordkalvan,

Those are some pretty good theories and we're sorry for any confusion! We tracked down McDivot as we figured he has something to do with it (pesky !) and all he said is these trophies are a pre-suprise for something fun to come! So keep an eye out!

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 12, 12 3:00 PM
Thanks bfgCimarron!

[Post New]by ServingJuryDuty on Aug 15, 12 7:52 AM
I did notice this morning that those Fairway Fever trophies are covered in a red cloth instead of a blue or green one (like normal ones). This is likely an indication that they can't be won yet. Looking forward to hearing more!

[Post New]by SushiQ on Oct 22, 12 9:04 PM
ServingJuryDuty, thanks for posting this question. Explained questions I had. Also... It appears most of the trophies have red cloths, but a few (I count 3) have a special red fiery cloth, with an orange wrap around the trophy base - those appear to be the ones we can't get yet.

I can't figure out why the green ones are green, it'll bug me now.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 23, 12 8:16 AM
With the latest update, I no longer even see the Fairway Fever trophies.

emheb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by emheb on Oct 25, 12 10:03 PM
I think they screwed up big time with the Fairway Fever game and are not going to launch it now. The trophies are gone from Solitaire and the Facebook app page looks dead. I just don't get it though. Fairway Solitaire is their most popular game and they are not expanding it or developing Fairway Fever. Yet I get pop-ups all the time to try some other lame fantasy hide and seek game that looks awful.

It was a really fun game until I beat all the levels and there is nothing left...

[Post New]by thepitcherb3 on Nov 1, 12 6:36 PM
they have promoted fairway a few times on [Removed by Moderator], yes, I am a big enough dork to use a metagaming site for flashgames.

Anywho, there is a promotion for fairway fever for the on-line version there, but it just says coming soon:
[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 11/02/2012 at 1:44:01 PM PST

Go to: