titanic keys from past

[Post New]by princesslpsb on Aug 12, 12 10:27 AM
Im stuck in cabinet hidden object game won't let me click on butterfly or coin & some times trident tried uninstall & reinstall same thing HELP!!

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

Re:titanic keys from past

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Aug 12, 12 10:35 AM
Sorry I can't help as I have the same problem! Can't click on the butterfly or the coin and it is so frustrating as you can't go on without them! I am dead in the water here, fishes............please help!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:titanic keys from past

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 12, 12 12:01 PM
Hi princesslpsb,

I've replied to ladygem6's post about this issue in the tech issues thread here.

From what you both describe, I think it would definitely be a good idea for you to get in touch with our Tech Support team and let them know about the trouble you're having. They have the tools to really delve in to how the game is running on your computer and can work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread now, since we'd like to keep track of any technical issues in that thread I mentioned above. You're welcome to post over there again if you'd like, though!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: