TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

Last picture piece - Possible Spoiler

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 12, 12 10:44 AM
I have 13/14 picture pieces (along with a hammer, adhesive tape and a knife) and cannot find the last picture piece. Can any of you help me???

The hint is useless at this point as it keeps wanting me to go to the bathroom and I've already gotten the piece in there and out the window.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Last picture piece - Possible Spoiler

[Post New]by caput on Aug 12, 12 12:42 PM
I'm in the same place as you are. Keeps insisting there is a piece of the picture on the bathroom sink counter but I have already picked that one up and ditto for the one out the window.

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 12, 12 2:49 PM
Hopefully some kind fishie will come along and help us. I can't continue until someone answers our plea for help. Maybe I should change the thread name - add a HELP LOL. Let me know if you figure it out k? I'll do the same for you.

Last picture piece - Possible Spoiler

[Post New]by SallyQ28 on Aug 12, 12 4:07 PM
TigerJo714 wrote:I have 13/14 picture pieces (along with a hammer, adhesive tape and a knife) and cannot find the last picture piece. Can any of you help me???

The hint is useless at this point as it keeps wanting me to go to the bathroom and I've already gotten the piece in there and out the window.

the last piece of puzzle is in the balloon. It takes you back to the bathroom because that is glue is need for the puzzle, but how do you get the glue up?

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 12, 12 4:33 PM
Good question SallyQ28 (Welcome to the Pond). I've clicked everywhere and nothing. Did you get the last piece of the picture. If you did, where is it please?

[Post New]by FireTigeris on Aug 12, 12 6:08 PM
Did you get the one way outside?

And the 'glue' is in her old bedroom -or- there is more then one solve.

Edited on 08/12/2012 at 6:09:53 PM PST

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 12, 12 6:18 PM
If you mean the one out the bathroom window, then yes, I got that one. I still have the red balloon tho - I think the last piece is in it? Do you have all 14 picture pieces? Thank you about the glue - I'll go search her room now.

Oh and welcome to the Pond FireTigeris - love your name

Edited on 08/12/2012 at 6:19:40 PM PST

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 12, 12 6:24 PM
AAAGGG - I can't find the glue or the last picture piece now ROFL.

The feathered grown-up bedroom or the little girl's bedroom?

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Aug 12, 12 10:55 PM
I had the same problem. 13 picture pieces found and the 14th piece no where to be found. The hint button would direct me only to the bathroom and pointed to the yellow blob on the sink counter ( which are the remnants from when you popped the balloon) After 2 hours of back checking all the rooms etc... I figured that a glitch of some sort was in play here. I deleted and restarted game with new profile and paid careful attention during the picture piece pick ups. This time all registerd as found and after popping the bathroom balloon, picture piece was picked up but this time the yellow balloon blob was gone. Hints went back to directing to the proper locations etc..
The good news is this area is passable...the bad news is you have to start over with new profile in order to continue.
Also, each time you find and pick up a picture puzzle piece, make sure there is nothing left to pick up in that scene, leaving no room for the game to glitch up.
Hope this helps those who are going nuts. I know I was.

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 13, 12 4:18 AM
Thanks tictacsix. I'll try that.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Aug 13, 12 7:02 AM
I hope that the following will help everyone.
Firstly, we do not need any glue for the pieces of photo and here is a list of where you find all of the pieces. They can be done in any order but this is the order that I found them.

1) Outside to the left of the gatein the grass
2) Outside Bathroom window in the old HOS, you need to move the lizard at the top of the screen
3) By the bathroom sink, just touch the balloon it pops and the peice drops out
4)Under the rug on the landing
5)In the broken frame in the feather bedroom
6) HOS in the feather bedroom
7) In the office, after complating the Egyptian figure movement puzzle
8) On the desk in the office
9) In the desk drawer HOS
10) Red Balloon in the hallway
11)Wardrobe HOS in the girlsd bedroom (Also, you get the tape to repair it her
12)Hand Bag in the hallway
13)Hat on the dummy in the kitchen, after repairing the lights
14) Under the rug in the feather bedroom
Hope this helps

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Aug 13, 12 10:48 AM
Thank you Ann. I still don't know how to get the one in the red balloon tho. Let me just say I am in awe: how do you remember all of that. I'm just sorry that when you needed my help, my memory left me

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Aug 13, 12 10:57 AM
TigerJo714 wrote:Thank you Ann. I still don't know how to get the one in the red balloon tho. Let me just say I am in awe: how do you remember all of that. I'm just sorry that when you needed my help, my memory left me

Not a problem Tig about the help, we all get involved in other things, other than games. LOL

If you want to see how to get the red balloon piece.

***** You get a chair from the kitchen and a knife from the office ********
I hope that hint is enough.

Actually, as far as remembering. I had seen in here that so many people were having problems, so, when I got to that point, I wrote them down. ROFL!

Must go now, see you at the weekend, as I must concentrate on work for the rest of the week, as I spent so long on this great game. ROFLCGU!

[Post New]by FireTigeris on Aug 20, 12 12:32 PM
'glue' is the hint that the game gives... anything one might stick together paper with will work.

(little kids bedroom)

Edited on 08/20/2012 at 12:32:43 PM PST

ingridjp
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ingridjp on Aug 27, 12 8:15 PM
Thanks so much for the scoop about the glue being anything...I put together the photo, but kept getting taken to that yellow spot on the counter in bathroom. For you trying to get the puzzle piece in the red balloon by the stairs, I know I found a chair (can't remember where) and placed it there, then used the knife to pop the balloon.You shouldn't have to uninstall, reinstall game and make new profile...The puzzle pieces are a pain...I know I went back to some of the HOS scenes to find them.Sorry I can't help with more. This game is a bit confusing because the hint button seems to take one to places that don't seem to help. Would sure love a Walkthrough!

Go to: