bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures - Released on December 19, 2007

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Starlight Starbright Children`s Foundation is pleased to announce The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures, a first-of-its-kind fundraising initiative! The modern Tuttle family embarks on a family vacation to the Alamo. Beautifully detailed art & sidescrolling action add to the fun. Comic book style cut scenes are brought to life by the voice-over talents of Hollywood`s biggest names. Get caught up in this hilarious arcade adventure that pairs having a good time with doing good!

The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures - Released on December 19, 2007

[Post New]by Cornelleke on Jul 15, 08 1:39 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Starlight Starbright Children`s Foundation is pleased to announce The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures, a first-of-its-kind fundraising initiative! The modern Tuttle family embarks on a family vacation to the Alamo. Beautifully detailed art & sidescrolling action add to the fun. Comic book style cut scenes are brought to life by the voice-over talents of Hollywood`s biggest names. Get caught up in this hilarious arcade adventure that pairs having a good time with doing good!

Re:The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures - Released on December 19, 2007

[Post New]by biblemasonman on Dec 12, 08 5:35 AM
Love platformer games and wish to see lots more. Don't know why you all don't make more as they are the favorites of all my family.

[Post New]by ladysitter62 on Sep 24, 10 4:19 PM
Platformer games are the best...we would all love to have more, hidden object games are awesome but tiresome after a while...bring on more platform games plesssssseeeeeeee !!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures - Released on December 19, 2007

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 27, 13 1:43 PM
I really wish I wanted to play this game.

The heartwarming family interaction in the cutscenes is less offputting than usual. In fact, I was perfectly charmed by the father declaring, as he sets off w/ a gas can into the desert, that if anything happens to him, his 11yo son should, as the remaining man of the family, grow a beard.

But at my age, w/ my gaming experience, I'm never going to enjoy platformers (as y'all tell me the genre is called).

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 10, 13 6:40 PM

What a fun game!

I, unlike others here, don't like playing platforms on the computer, that is what Nintendo is for LOL

Still... loved the voice-overs, loved the humor.

Thank you for putting together such a fun game for such a great purpose!

I hope it made big bucks for the kids!

Angel

Go to: