bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

UPDATE! New Version of Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make C.E. Available! August 13, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 13, 12 9:19 AM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make Collector's Edition!

This new build fixes the issues with the mini-game failing related to fullscreen mode.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience as we worked to get this issue resolved.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Happy Gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Tobytub
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make C.E. Available! August 13, 2012

[Post New]by Tobytub on Aug 23, 12 12:45 PM
I have deleted the game and re-installed twice. I still can't get past the glass ball mini-game.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make C.E. Available! August 13, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 23, 12 1:44 PM
Hi Tobytub,

I'm sorry this game is giving you trouble with this mini game even after uninstalling it and reinstalling it. In this case I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look into this with you and it will help us better track any issues:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by Bugley on Aug 28, 12 6:12 PM
Same problem, told to re-install, have done, issue still there, waiting for a permanent fix or refund (hahaha), game credit or cancelling my membership.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 31, 12 12:18 PM
Hi Bugley,

Please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can see why the updated version didn't get everything resolved for you. It could be that some of the old game data is still present that could be interfering with the fix, for instance, and they'll be able to help clear all that away. And if more adjustments are needed to ensure everyone is able to move past this particular puzzle, the information Tech Support can collect from you will really help us address it as quickly as possible.

Here is the link again for where you can submit a support ticket via email: Big Fish Games Customer Support.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Bugley on Aug 31, 12 9:33 PM
I have been in touch and sent a Dr. Felix report and am still waiting. I am really dis-appointed after reading about the problems and that there was a fix I went ahead and bought it anyhow and feel like I've just wasted my money and spinning my wheels. It seems to me that there is a real issue with this game which is not being admitted to or addressed satisfactorally for me anyhow.

rosir
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rosir on Sep 4, 12 11:59 AM
I also purchased this game in MAC format, installed, deleted, reinstalled, downloaded Dr. Felix, sent results to Tech Support. Have not heard word one from Tech Support, either.

[Post New]by TerriGiovanni on Sep 13, 12 2:08 AM
I have uninstalled & reinstalled twice now - sent Dr Felix report - changed my comps settings as adviced by support - played in a different name - Still unable to get pass the glass ball at end of chapter two. I think tech people should really look at this game again as it clearly seems to have a few problems.

[Post New]by saxboyus on Nov 2, 12 7:43 PM
The only way I could find to get past this mini game was to reduce the screen from full screen; that did the trick! Now I hope the rest of the game can be played in the full screen format

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Jul 17, 13 5:11 PM
I have just got the game for my I pad.

I am now stuck in the throne room.I read in the other thread that has been locked, that some else had the same problem, doesn't appear to have been fixed.
I go in, zoom in on throne.pick up note...freeze.Anyone else been able to resolve this?

Go to: