marymdj
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Level 23 20 Honey Cakes

[Post New]by marymdj on Aug 13, 12 5:08 PM
Could someone tell me how you can make 20 honey cakes when your storage shed only holds 18. Are you expected to make the 18 cakes, then convert and make 18 honey cakes, then convert make 2 cakes, and then convert and make the last 2 honey cakes. I have gone back many levels to find out if I can upgrade my storage shed, but have yet to find a level where that will be allowed. Are you able to upgrade the storage shed from the playing page, like in the Farm Frenzy games? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Re:Level 23 20 Honey Cakes

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 13, 12 7:48 PM
Is you storage fully upgraded? if not replay earlier levels until you can upgrade it. In later levls (after 30) you do need to do things in batches cause many times thing wont fit nor do they make sense.

You can only upgrade in Shop page and even when you buy things you cant use them unless evel permits it.

Re:Level 23 20 Honey Cakes

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 13, 12 9:00 PM
if your storage is fully upgraded then you probably purchased too many honey combs. I purchased only 2 so that once I convet th bkey i can start the process then send 1 to market and purchase more. Hope this helps.

Go to: