cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

The Maze....

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Aug 14, 12 6:51 AM
I played this game a year ago, and got so confused in the maze that I gave up. I decided to try again, from the beginning, and when I got to the maze, I referred to Lizzie's photobucket photo. I found all of the items, but not the key.

Can anyone help? I've been going in circles for hours

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:The Maze....

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 16, 12 8:08 AM
Hi cheekyoops,

I'm happy to provide some tips on how to navigate your way through that maze and to point out where that key is.

To get through it just follow the letters on the signs. The letters spell out
"King Arthur". For example, at the beginning, you go forward to the K, then turn left. Go forward to the I, then turn right. Go forward to the N, then go forward.
It's pretty simple. Just take the paths that spell out the words "King Arthur".

As you progress please be sure to collect all the statues and wall decorations you find - taking the correct path will ensure you don't miss any.

At the end of the maze is a door, with a skeleton key in the corner. Just use that key on the door to open it.

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Aug 17, 12 6:29 AM
Thanks, I found all that, but not the key.

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Aug 21, 12 5:03 PM
AHA!!!!! I found the key. Knowing that the last letter I needed to find was R, I kept walking around until I found the R again.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 19, 13 3:32 PM

I was able to easily follow the K-I-N-G-A but where's the R

I've going around and around and around and around and I find letters that have NOTHING TO DO with this game O and S, etc. but STILL CAN'T FIND THE letter "R"!!!!

This maze is infuriating!!!! Why incorporate USELESS letters when this maze is difficult enough to complete.

MEnr56

Go to: