Treasure Island

[Post New]by delaney171 on Aug 14, 12 7:31 AM
After you tie the two ropes together the screen freezes, the mouse pointer will not show.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Treasure Island

[Post New]by lyrialice on Aug 14, 12 7:51 AM
Hi delaney171

Click on the All Game Forums tab find your game name and click on it. In the Forum you may find and answer if you read the posts there. You can also contact Customer Support if it is a glitch.

Just click on the green envelope under your username on the right. Go to the Technical Issues helpbox and click on the more button. You will see a heading Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen . This walks you through on how to do software updates.

Win7 on BFG works best with IE9. Keeping your browser cache cleared is also a good move. If you are still having a problem you need to contact Customer Support.

if you are a club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Treasure Island

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 14, 12 7:58 AM
Hi delaney171,

Welcome to the Pond!

As it sounds like your game is not operating as it should, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

I would also encourage you to take a look at the following help article which has some great advice on how to update the elements that display your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the problems with the mouse persist though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Finally, as this is a game specific tech issue, I will pop it over to the Destination: Treasure Island Forum and lock it so we can keep technical issues together. Please feel free to repost that issue though in the dedicated tech thread here!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: