mini robot wars problem

[Post New]by stuessy6 on Aug 14, 12 8:05 AM
i got mini robot wars but one level did not work right so i uninstalled it then downloaded again and now i cant even play on any of the levels at all so someone please help

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:mini robot wars problem

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 14, 12 10:07 AM
Hi stuessy6,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with Mini Robot Wars!

From what you described, it could help to update to your video card and graphics drivers, which we go over in our help article here.

If you try that and the game is still not working correctly, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can start working with you directly to get everything straightened out.

You can contact them by clicking right Contact Us to submit a support ticket and they'll get back to you via email as soon as they can. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we do have a specific thread here in the Mini Robot Wars Forum where we'd like to keep track of any tech issues that come up with this game. I'm going to lock this thread and move it over to that Forum now to keep things tidy. But you're welcome to post in the tech issues thread again if you'd like.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 08/19/2012 at 2:14:49 PM PST

Go to: