mystine
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Help please

[Post New]by mystine on Aug 15, 12 6:59 AM
Im usually a hidden object gamer, but I have to admit this game is sooo cute and fun, but am presently stuck...I completed five levels, but when I click on the little button for the 6th level one of the farmers comes on and says you can play a completed level to earn more suns...all 5 are done successfully but it wont let me into 6? any guidance greatly appreciated!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Help please

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 15, 12 7:24 AM
replay previous levels till you have enough suns,,you get suns at the end of the levels,

and welcome to the pond

boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by boekstart on Aug 15, 12 7:25 AM
replay one or more former levels and you get enough to open the next level

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Aug 15, 12 10:11 AM
Reminds me of Sunshine Acres

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 17, 12 5:44 AM
I keep reading about how players are not getting enough "suns" to move on to the next level and I find it odd that I have so many more suns than I've ever needed that I have to wonder if players are not picking up all the suns (looks more like flowers to me), given during gameplay or if its just because I am getting gold on all levels. Any level that takes me more than 1 time to get gold or even High score i've posted Spoilers to help others with the strategy.

I am currently on the beginning of the 4th planet and have 83041 leftover suns. I'm a very slow clicker as I have Multiple Sclerosis so getting gold is more strategy than frenzy with the exception of the Foxes so I purchase the guard updates to help with that when possible.

I hope these tips help make the game more enjoyable feel free to ask for help with the strategies

Sunshine Acres drove me nuts with the unreasonable stars needed as even with gold there was never enough. This one offers many ways of getting more than enough without Having to replay in my opinion

Edited on 08/17/2012 at 5:47:32 AM PST

Go to: