bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

NEW PC version available for Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch CE! August 15, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 15, 12 11:46 AM
We have a new PC version available for Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition! This new version fixes the following:

- Corrected a problem with items not being rewarded for finishing Hidden Object scenes
- Fixed initialization errors that some Windows XP users were experiencing

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

owled
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:NEW PC version available for Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch CE! August 15, 2012

[Post New]by owled on Aug 17, 12 2:00 AM
Still no hos so no sythe in the bonus game even with this new version HELP

Re:NEW PC version available for Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch CE! August 15, 2012

[Post New]by lindybindy3 on Aug 19, 12 2:00 PM
Hi, I have had the same problems as alot of people.. The HOS in the bonus round won't work. So, Is this new version gonna fix that? An I can't just update..I have to install and Uninstall to fix this? I hate to have to play the game all over if I can avoid it.

Thanks

LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Aug 21, 12 6:31 PM
I purchased this with the weekend special (BOGO with a CE purchase). Played for ONE hour and now I get "Windows No Disk Exception Processing Message " c0000013 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c
What is this? How can these things happen?

Edited on 08/21/2012 at 6:31:49 PM PST

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Aug 25, 12 8:27 PM
Update still not cured the problem with HOS in bonus section.
Installed update STILL THE SAME!! can't get shovel... can't did up root... can't carry on!!!
VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

owled
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by owled on Sep 17, 12 3:01 AM
Still no fix have no idea what happens now? do we get a refund or still play the waiting game???
Would like someone to answer my question PLEASE not a happy camper at all.

[Post New]by Rosietreats on Sep 26, 12 1:07 PM
I am having the same problem as sapphire46!! I cannot get the spade to dig up the root in the bonus game. You can't finish the game without it!! So now what. This either has to be fixed, or I want a credit for a collectors edition game. I paid for a collecors edition game that I cannot finish.

Go to: