SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

No watering or pests!

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Feb 7, 09 1:16 PM
I found this game a bit of a relief after so many where watering and tending takes up most of my time or fending off beds from pests. There is no hand watering or pests in this game, the graphics are colourful and happy, the characters are great (though I'm unsure why I need the carpenter lady when the woodcutter and the farmers can build things quite quickly), and I love the building concepts.

I'm not finished, (I'm up to growing Pecans) and I've barely got better than 2 stars for any level so far, but I really do like this relaxed style game.

Gnome44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:No watering or pests!

[Post New]by Gnome44 on Feb 26, 09 12:15 AM
I really like that you don't have to water the plants in this game but pests could have been fun...maybe

fishgirl77
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by fishgirl77 on Apr 21, 10 11:46 PM
well later on you can set up sprinklers to make your plants grow faster - but you dont have too. Its such a relief after all those clicking frenzy games!

[Post New]by slowjazz on Apr 16, 11 8:21 PM
I hate those games, but I love farm/garden games. Orchard was perfect for me, but I beat it too quickly. I hope there is a longer sequel... Not that I haven't replayed this one....over and over again...lol I really hate arcade games. I like to sit and relax when I'm playing video games. Which is why I prefer the old RPGs to some of the new ones....I love Aveyond type games.

Go to: