Spoiler for Planet 4 - 6

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 17, 12 3:14 PM
Unfortunately In my Opinion this level is Mostly LUCK!!! But here is how I eventually (after many many many tries) got it

First Wait until the foxes arrive (approx 20 sec) capture them and sell them for money to buy Cow

pet on cow to mature to give milk and make Cheese and Pizzas (3) before sending to market

with money from pizzas fill Cow's trough and purchase cream machine continue making pizzas until you can purchase cheesecake machine
purchase only 1 goose and 1 sheep to start with so it doesn't overcrowd the Cow

Once Cow has given 2 Creams and you have 2 Cheese then sell Cow and purchase 7 more geese and 7 more sheep (reason for extras is its always the last ones that refuse to eat so buy more than you need

Time 3;57 Gold and High Score

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Re:Spoiler for Planet 4 - 6

[Post New]by mkastor on Aug 21, 12 4:03 PM
I am having terrible trouble with this level. I can't get the animals to mature fast enough before time runs out. No problem with the factories and products. It's the sheep and the geese that are causing me grief. I've even tried purchasing them early on in the level and there still are 2 or 3 that won't grow up in time!

Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Sep 11, 12 10:00 AM
Jeez ... I can not get this level ....

Those geese and sheep just won't amture ... I can get 4 of each, but then the mature ones hog the troughs and the younger ones don't go near it ...

I've tried planting grass near the troughs ... tried planting it AWAY from the troughs ..

Any other tips/tricks/hints/ ... anything???

Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Sep 13, 12 9:55 AM
I FINALLY GOT IT!
Another discussion board suggested upgrading the hunter ... I kept losing animals to the bears. AND ... just have 5 - 6 geese and no sheep at first ... let them mature and then sell them quickly and buy the sheep ... by then you'll have been able to sell the cow ... so the sheep will be by themselves.

[Post New]by lonelygirl83 on Sep 21, 12 11:02 PM
i've tried every recommended way so far and have not been able to pass. the geese and sheep don't mature fast enough. Are there any more recommendations on this level?

[Post New]by lonelygirl83 on Sep 21, 12 11:21 PM
This is very frustrating. I like the game that is why i purchased it but im seriously feeling like giving up on this game. y wont the animals just mature already.

Go to: