review on Farm Girl at the Nile

[Post New]by holly56 on Aug 18, 12 2:49 AM
I agree with most of the negative reviewers of this game, the time setting are impossible to fulfill, it takes forever of replaying levels to get enough money for upgrades and as for levels like 37 for example, if you have to make so many things at the same time, why not offer the other half of the ingredients to make at least the first product before needing to convert to do the last bit. The reaction time is slow, if you click on the machines as one said it is a bit of hit and miss. I upgraded the camel to take things ot market but it never actually sped up for me like in Farm Frenzy. I kind of lost interest in the game (silly me I bought it using a free voucher) but I'll finish it for the sake of finishing to see where it leads. But when I am done I think I'll delete it.
It's getting tedious

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:review on Farm Girl at the Nile

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 18, 12 4:30 AM
Hi holly56,

I'm sorry the game did not meet your expectations but thank you for the feedback.

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to game reviews, I'll be locking this thread to keep things tidy, but please feel free to repost that review here so other fishes can benefit from your opinion on the game.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Go to: