bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Tic-A-Tac Royale forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Tic-A-Tac Royale forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tic-A-Tac Royale players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Tic-A-Tac Royale forum

[Post New]by labec99 on Jan 2, 11 9:19 AM
Does anyone know if there are any plans to make a Mac compatible version of Tic-A-Tac?

[Post New]by justannie on Jun 17, 11 8:41 PM
I am very new to big fish..but a true game lover at heart...I always read the forum..before getting a game..but..most of the forum..say nothing..or are just so neg. on the game....yes..it does play a part on do I buy or not...so I decide to just try and see if the games are ok..and I have gotten almost 25 in a month..and only one..that I was not crazy about.and yes..you really gave a thumbs down on it..but my grandkids liked it..( what do they know) .
But with all games...it's the player..who has the fun...and sometimes it's the player who forgets to have fun playing the games..instead they look for what they think it doesn't have..
Well..here it goes... Tic A Tac Royale..is a card game that really makes you think..in order to play the cards..at first...well I was really poor at it...then I began to get the hang of it.....the music was nice...has river boat ..to the old time rag..not real fancy...bells and whistles..but a nice game..a true change from just solitaire..and if you are a card lover like me..I think you will like this for a change..the lay outs are different..and just fun...no big quest.....and your no going to save anyone in a life or death moment..but I think you will enjoy the change..but that's how I feel about the game..have a great day...I am in the slow lane tonight..

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Jul 26, 12 6:04 PM
I bought this because I thought it was going to have a lot of different games to play. But it doesn't really. A lot of them are the same, just different "rooms" you have to go to. And some are really hard because the timer is so fast. But in the end, you get to play about 3 different games, going from deck to deck until you're on the top deck. But, it's pretty easy to complete each segment of the game and then you have to start again under a different "profile" (name). So it's pretty short.

All this being said, I'm going to keep it on my game stub because I like to go back to it from time to time for something different from my usual M3's or HOG's. Just poker - either poker hands or 21.

I'm not going to highly recommend this game but it's worth a try and like I said, go back to from time to time for a change.

[Post New]by IMRAN1089 on Mar 5, 14 11:39 AM
how come when card not show up

Go to: