janinewhite
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Upgrade to catching foxes

[Post New]by janinewhite on Aug 18, 12 7:33 AM
What level can you upgrade the fox trap on?

Also, any ideas on getting gold on 1-7. For some reason, it is eluding me. Got gold on all other levels I have played so far.

Re:Upgrade to catching foxes

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 18, 12 8:36 AM
You can upgrade on any level if you have the cash on the water, guard, storage, truck and helpers

Unfortunately on this level you won't have enough cash so here is what I suggest

Start by building a bank and starting it for cash. gather eggs and when the pests come the guard will hold one off so leave that one for last and go after the fox and then the others

don't purchase the last 2 geese until you have your mayo up and working then as soon as you can purchase the geese collect 9 eggs then sell the geese and work on the mayo

you can upgrade the mayo to make it produce more at once then sell the mayo destroy and build a 2nd bank

Time 1:48 gold and High Score

janinewhite
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by janinewhite on Aug 18, 12 9:51 AM
I managed to get 1:57 finally, without the guard. (I hadn't reached the level where you get the guard yet). On the plus side, i played this level so many times trying for gold, i got a ton of stars for upgrades!

[Post New]by deejay3333 on Aug 18, 12 1:57 PM
I have no answer regarding catching foxes. I have no guard either and don't think I have the option to purchase one yet. I would like to know how you purchase a second bank? The cloud only gives you 2 building site options, I've tried building both banks, but then I cannot build the mayo machine. I've tried building the mayo machine and one bank, which is fine. But I cannot build another bank. What am I doing wrong? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Aug 18, 12 3:06 PM
You have buy the second cloud, produce the mayo, destroy the machine and build a bank. I won level right at 2 mins.

Edited on 08/18/2012 at 3:07:24 PM PST

Go to: