Temple

[Post New]by pandemonium on Aug 18, 12 5:38 PM
I can't seem to place my temple anywhere and I cannot move on unless I build it...can anyone help me

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

Re:Temple

[Post New]by LoriW on Dec 31, 12 7:18 PM
You can only build the temple up on the ledge with the volcanoes and mountains. You may need to cover the lava bits first before you can build though.

Grannygrim
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Grannygrim on Apr 2, 13 4:09 AM
Hi I too am stuck because I cannot place the temple. I have cleared and drained the lava and then built a wooden road and then even built stone roads but it still wont let me place it. Please help If you can

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Apr 5, 13 2:42 AM
Okay, all the dead trees are out of the way, the lava is thatched over (I know, thatch burns, but that's what it looks like), and no roads, stumps, rockpiles, miscellaneous Mercury shoes or Roman soldiers are in the way? I fit three temples into the volcano caldera along with two shrines, so there is definitely room there. The first one was towards the top, just to the right of the stairs (in order to leave room for the road there), the second was about midway down, but over to the right, the third was nearer the bottom, again to the right of middle. Temples are larger than shrines so be sure you're giving it enough space. Hope this helps

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 2:43:40 AM PST

[Post New]by kush23uk on Jun 2, 13 7:21 AM
cat52 wrote:Okay, all the dead trees are out of the way, the lava is thatched over (I know, thatch burns, but that's what it looks like), and no roads, stumps, rockpiles, miscellaneous Mercury shoes or Roman soldiers are in the way? I fit three temples into the volcano caldera along with two shrines, so there is definitely room there. The first one was towards the top, just to the right of the stairs (in order to leave room for the road there), the second was about midway down, but over to the right, the third was nearer the bottom, again to the right of middle. Temples are larger than shrines so be sure you're giving it enough space. Hope this helps

When it looks like it is about to take the temple and it all turns the correct colour, i can't click it into place. Any ideas? It won't take anymore shrines either.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jun 6, 13 7:54 PM
kush23uk wrote:When it looks like it is about to take the temple and it all turns the correct colour, i can't click it into place. Any ideas? It won't take anymore shrines either.

If the colour is changing to the correct one for placing a building (to misquote Elton John, "can't remember if it's green or it's blue") and then you cannot place it, it sounds like you are doing it right and it's a technical issue. The only other thing I can think of is that you might not have the inns to support the temple population increase, but the game usually gives you a message about that. Good luck!

Go to: