Help level 4-11?

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Aug 19, 12 8:44 PM
I am having a hard time with this one, I can't seem to get the cows to mature in time (eat from the trough) to get gold. Does anyone have any ideas to pass this one with gold? Thanks!

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Help level 4-11?

[Post New]by badgerfann on Aug 20, 12 7:36 AM
This might take few tries, but this is how I did it. Pet sheep to encourage wood production. When you have around 10 wool, sell as many sheep as you can. When the truck returns sell the wool. Buy a cow and pet to encourage growth, fill cow trough. From now on occasionally pet the cow to encourage to eat at the trough. Sell the remaining sheep and as much wool as you can. Start both banks going as soon as you can. Trap both bears and sell along with remaining wool. cream and first swirly cream if you have it. As soon as the banks are done, destroy both. Build the creamery in the lower space. Start a cheese going, sell cow as soon as she produces second swirly cream, along with anything else in storage. Build pizza oven.

I finished in 2:29.

Re:Help level 4-11?

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Aug 20, 12 4:14 PM
Thanks It did take me a couple of tries but I finally got it, the main thing I think was planting grass close to the trough. My time was 2:39.

Go to: