sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

gems on priest's box

[Post New]by sno13wy on Aug 20, 12 4:47 AM
I cannot figure out the order...the picture in strategy page is not a clue.

Debdazed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:gems on priest's box

[Post New]by Debdazed on Aug 20, 12 6:16 PM
Is anyone else getting a grey and black picture of trees with the gems? putting themin order by the strategy guide and nothing is working....hope it is not a glitch that would really make me angry since I have stopped buying games because I have not been happy with the HO games lately. Help please.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 21, 12 6:23 AM
Hi Fishies,

I haven't played this game yet but I found a thread here with a clue that may be useful.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 08/21/2012 at 10:19:16 AM PST

[Post New]by libragirl44 on Aug 21, 12 12:17 PM
Yes, I am getting a grey/black picture with trees, and despite having 4 gems,
I get the picture and cannot continue to try and put them in order on the box. This is the second time I am restarting this game and hitting a glitch (though a different glitch this time than last). I've been having trouble lately getting games to load properly.
Any suggestions? I don't think I will try to restart it another time.

Edited on 08/21/2012 at 1:18:49 PM PST

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on Aug 21, 12 6:58 PM
I'm getting the same scene with the gems sort of floating against a grey/black background of trees. I can pick them up but not place them anywhere in any order. I can back down out of that scene but clicking on the dead guy's box just brings back the same scene. They aren't in my inventory anymore.

I tried exiting the game but nothing changed. Clicking on the hint will allow skipping but I'd rather not do that.

Is this really a glitch and is skipping the only way out of it?

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Aug 22, 12 3:25 AM
Same problem as above.

Has to be a glitch. Video card etc is up to date, I have reinstalled game, all to no avail. Glad to hear it's not just me!

Come on BF, there are obviously several glitches affecting people at different stages. Any chance of an update to this game, or maybe a refund game credit?!

[Post New]by greenery on Aug 22, 12 6:20 AM
"Is anyone else getting a grey and black picture of trees with the gems? putting themin order by the strategy guide and nothing is working....hope it is not a glitch that would really make me angry since I have stopped buying games because I have not been happy with the HO games lately. Help please."

I had the same problem but you can skip this game and then it's oke.

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Aug 23, 12 12:19 PM
greenery wrote:"Is anyone else getting a grey and black picture of trees with the gems? putting themin order by the strategy guide and nothing is working....hope it is not a glitch that would really make me angry since I have stopped buying games because I have not been happy with the HO games lately. Help please."

I had the same problem but you can skip this game and then it's oke.
Skip the game?I already bought this game and there is no skip visible for this section. Next suggestion?

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Aug 23, 12 12:22 PM
I'm sorry, my mistake it took and hour but the hint finally filled and I did get to skip this section.

googirl999
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by googirl999 on Sep 3, 12 12:11 PM
Put them in order left to right - orange, green, light blue, dark blue. If you try clicking around the top of the trees near the center of the screen, they will fall into place.

jim14bl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jim14bl on Sep 8, 12 9:25 PM
thanks a lot for the help did it the way that you said and it work fine

Go to: