shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Screen saver -- Mac version

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 20, 12 11:16 AM
Do Not install the screen saver from Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman Collector's Edition. On my iMac, at any rate, it caused a major crash. Not worth the trouble, trust me!

Otherwise, this was a pretty good game -- quite long and somewhat involved, with a clever twist to the HO scenes. Other devs have also adopted the twist -- using found items to find other items in the list. (Infected, Hallowed Legends: Templar) Makes HOs more like puzzles.

My one complaint about this game would be too much back and forth. The main game had a reasonable conclusion, but the bonus chapter definitely added to the story. Bonus gameplay pretty much eliminated the HO twist, however. Buy the CE on sale, or get the SE.

Sorry, I guess I included review here. Please leave the thread at root level anyway, the subject info is important -- thanks!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Screen saver -- Mac version

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 20, 12 12:00 PM
Hi shorenuf,

Thanks for posting about the issue you had with the Screen Saver. I'm sorry to hear that caused problems with your iMac!

If you haven't already done so, it would be great for our Mac Support team to know about what happened, in case there's a way we can get some adjustments made that will get it fixed. It would probably help, as always, for them to have a Dr. Felix Report too.

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread, since we do like to keep info about tech issues in the one thread here, and reviews over in the other one here. But please feel free to re-post in either or both of those threads if you'd like.

Thanks again!!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: