ademariak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

New Player Needs Help

[Post New]by ademariak on Aug 20, 12 12:06 PM
I am a new player and need some help. I have managed to get as far as the sewer (snakes). My only inventory is a dog collar; a slingshot and a music sheet.
1. At the Crossroad - gate to Sherman's farm. Where to find the key?
2. At the Bridge - at founders statue. Can't get at the baton or find his medal.
3. Left Square - outside City Hall. How to cross the ice patch. Thank you.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:New Player Needs Help

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 20, 12 3:54 PM
It's a bit tricky to figure out where you are in the game from that, but if you have the slingshot you can't yet have been to the cemetery beside the detective's house. So I think that's where you need to go next.

You need to use the slingshot on the tree outside the detective's house to get the symbol of maturity. I think you must already have been inside the detective's house, but I'm not sure you've done everything there yet. Have you found the symbol of birth and the clue to the cemetery gate that you have to warm with the candle? With those three items you can open the cemetery gate.

In the cemetery you will find what you need to cross the ice. Behind the ice you will find the key to Sherman's farm. The medal and baton are much later.

Edited on 08/20/2012 at 3:58:05 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:New Player Needs Help

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 22, 12 11:53 AM
Hi ademariak,

I just wanted to follow-up on SeverineSnape's reply to let you know that we also have a walkthrough for Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart. It's a great guide that goes through the whole game and shows you where everything is and how to solve all the puzzles. I always check the walkthrough whenever I get stuck in a game I'm playing and it really helps a lot.

Just click the link below if you'd like to check it out!

Fierce Tales: The Dog’s Heart Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: