snake catcher stick

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Aug 20, 12 1:37 PM
I READ ALL SEVEN (YES - SEVEN) PAGES OF THE FORUM AND DID NOT SEE ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SNAKE STICK. SO - HERE GOES. I WAS IN THE PARENTS' BEDROOM AT THE CHEST. I PICKED UP THE SNAKE STICK AND SOMETHING ELSE (I CAN'T REMEMBER) BUT THE SNAKE STICK NEVER GOT TO INVENTORY. SO WHAT DO I DO NOW? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:snake catcher stick

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 21, 12 6:14 AM
Hi BUBBADOGGER,

Have you tried checking the other "rows" in your inventory, sometimes it is easy to forget items are there?

You could also try pressing the hint button, to see if you are prompted to get that item again?

If you continue to have trouble with this item, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page and they will be gald to provide soem further assistance.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 08/21/2012 at 6:14:49 AM PST

Re:snake catcher stick

[Post New]by jstubbs358 on Sep 7, 13 9:38 PM
For those having trouble with the missing snake stick when I went back to the game after reading these posts it had appeared in my inventory by itself.

Go to: