cdminot
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Holy Water

[Post New]by cdminot on Aug 20, 12 2:39 PM
I just played the HOG for the holy water, and it's not in my inventory - I need this to play the skull minigame in the cemetary - anyone have any ideas?

Re:Holy Water

[Post New]by doughnuts49er on Aug 20, 12 5:32 PM
Same here. Hope there is a fix.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Holy Water

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 22, 12 9:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

It does sound like this might be a tech issue.

If uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't help get everything straightened out with the holy water, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to see what's going on with that HOS and if it's an issue with the game itself, the more info we have about it, the better.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to keep track of any tech issues that come up with this game in the specific thread here. This helps us see any recurring issues and get updates out as quickly as possible. I'm going to lock this thread now, but you're welcome to continue to post about the issue in that thread if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: