bonus bogus no shovel hos

[Post New]by Liberty1234 on Aug 21, 12 7:27 PM
It's been 2 weeks I keep checking for a fix, I can't finish the bonus until I get the HOS to get the shovel to dig up the root and proceed. Any time frame for a fix for the Mac?

Re:bonus bogus no shovel hos

[Post New]by maxwellone on Aug 26, 12 7:52 PM
I can not find bonus hos shovel either

owled
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by owled on Aug 27, 12 3:15 AM
I also keep checking for a fix as I cant get the scythe as there is no hos in the bonus game? very frustrating

[Post New]by denisefb on Sep 13, 12 7:12 AM
Same here...no shovel hos!

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Sep 29, 12 2:42 PM
NO shovel---I am at a standstill. Any ideas??

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 9, 12 11:49 PM

A couple of fishies mentioned the lack of hidden object scenes to obtain the shovel and the scythe; have you looked in the room where the magic book is? The room where said book is surrounded by hanging spiders with red laser beams.

I was a bit confused as to what to do/where to go next and the strategy guide directed me to said room and I FINALLY saw the sparkles for the hidden object scene to the far lower right-hand corner of the screen. Perhaps you've not seen it?

I also know that hidden object scenes will not appear until you've played the mini-games that consist of the marbles -- red, blue, pink, etc. I'm referring to the mini-games wherein you've got to put different shapes all together so that they fit all in the same area; they reminded me of molecule structures.

MEnr56

[Post New]by dajumi on Nov 4, 12 6:51 PM
I, also, cannot get to the shovel hos. I went to every room and hit the hint button and in every room it tells me that there is nothing to do there and to check elsewhere. There is no where else to look. Just like the others, I can't move on until I get the shovel. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by dajumi on Nov 5, 12 9:23 AM
Back again. I decided to try the game again under another name. I chose a day where I did not have to go anywhere for several hours and played the game from start to finish. When I did not have to leave it, the bonus game played correctly. All HOS came up like they were supposed to. I am disappointed that that is the only way I was able to complete the bonus chapters. I know that this is not an option for everybody who has had the "no shovel hos", but it was for me. Hope this helps someone.

[Post New]by zanne2324 on Nov 29, 12 10:44 AM
Also can't get the HOS for the cane as shown in the strategy guide for bonus chapter. Tried twice with different names and still can't get past this point. No sparkles in the corner lower right where it should be. Total bummer I really like these games and am getting the fourth in the series, but I really enjoy the extras too, when they work.

Go to: