shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Comments for Lost Inca Prophecy 2: The Hollow Island

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 22, 12 12:41 AM
Hooray! I am happy to see a new game for the M3 players! I hope it is a great game for you. Post your comments and opinions here... and happy gaming!

Re:Comments for Lost Inca Prophecy 2: The Hollow Island

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 22, 12 1:04 AM
Did not float my boat...sorry. M3s are so much alike that it really takes something special to get me to bite) This didn't do it. Hog hungry but Kindle fed...know what I mean?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 22, 12 1:20 AM
Oh well, there goes the last extra punch for this week. The offer only stood from Monday till today, Wednesday.

I didn't think much of this M3 game either. They all get very repetitive very quickly, unless there are other things you can do.

I have only just discovered "Puzzle Hero" , while idly going through some games on the lists. It first came to BF in July 2008, but it plays beautifully on my Win7 laptop. At the time I wasn't into M3 games, so I didn't take any notice of it.

However, the other day I saw this game, played the demo, and bought it. Been playing almost non-stop.

This is one of those games like the old RPGs, where you have to kill your opponent, and you gain levels and earn money and can buy new outfits and better weapons with it.

So what you do is, you play a M3 game, and when you make a match over the weapons, your girl (it's a girl) attacks her opponent. You take turns with your opponent. First it's your turn, and then it's his. If you make a match of 4 or more, you get to make an extra match.

Now this is a fun M3 game.

For those interested, here is the link to the main game page:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/3680/puzzle-hero/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

Happy gaming, everyone. CE day tomorrow!!

Edited on 08/22/2012 at 1:37:03 AM PST

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Aug 22, 12 1:29 AM
This must be by the same developers as Paradise Island. It has an intriguing story, and gorgeous graphics, but I'm not fond of the moving screen; the gameplay is the same as PI, although you can choose swap or chain play. After 30 minutes, I was a little bored. I love M3's, but think I'll sleep on this one and decide later in the AM.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Aug 22, 12 1:38 AM
Wonder who thought having a moving screen for a M3 game was a good idea? I'll bet a good few fishies end up feeling seasick after playing a couple of levels. Started playing before breakfast... now not sure I want to eat anything...

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 22, 12 1:41 AM
Hi Valdy; I also found this game by accident a couple years ago and have kept it on my desktop just to play whenever I need to zone out. I find this game to be very addictive and more important relaxing, a great stress reducer after a trying day. Enjoy

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 22, 12 2:45 AM
Lilabelle wrote:Hi Valdy; I also found this game by accident a couple years ago and have kept it on my desktop just to play whenever I need to zone out. I find this game to be very addictive and more important relaxing, a great stress reducer after a trying day. Enjoy

Oh, I don't know. I can't say that I find this game relaxing, especially when I am getting beaten again and again, and my life points start to diminish. LOL No, I can't say that I am relaxed when I play this game. But it's huge FUN!!

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Aug 22, 12 4:09 AM
Interesting game, first time I needed to take a Dramamine to play a game.
WARNING: anyone subject to motion sickness will probably want to stay
away from this one.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Aug 22, 12 6:43 AM
Sorry BF I found this game a tad boring. I like match 3 games but I guess this one had no pazaz. No buy here.

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Aug 22, 12 8:14 AM
Wow! I was kind of bummed out with all the negative remarks about this game, and wasn't even going to try it but I'm glad I did. The gameplay is just like that of Paradise Quest and Vesuvia which are two of my favorite M3's. It's not timed, you just have to get so much of a percentage of the board cleared and then you get the key to unlock it and move on to the next board. I had no trouble in getting the board to go in the direction I wanted it to and oddly enough it didn't make me All in all, I like this game and will probably get it so it will go on my long list of games to purchase in the future.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Aug 22, 12 8:19 AM
Valdy wrote:Oh well, there goes the last extra punch for this week. The offer only stood from Monday till today, Wednesday.

I didn't think much of this M3 game either. They all get very repetitive very quickly, unless there are other things you can do.

I have only just discovered "Puzzle Hero" , while idly going through some games on the lists. It first came to BF in July 2008, but it plays beautifully on my Win7 laptop. At the time I wasn't into M3 games, so I didn't take any notice of it.

However, the other day I saw this game, played the demo, and bought it. Been playing almost non-stop.

This is one of those games like the old RPGs, where you have to kill your opponent, and you gain levels and earn money and can buy new outfits and better weapons with it.

So what you do is, you play a M3 game, and when you make a match over the weapons, your girl (it's a girl) attacks her opponent. You take turns with your opponent. First it's your turn, and then it's his. If you make a match of 4 or more, you get to make an extra match.

Now this is a fun M3 game.

For those interested, here is the link to the main game page:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/3680/puzzle-hero/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

Happy gaming, everyone. CE day tomorrow!!

Thanks Valdy. I checked it out and bought it. Appreciate the tip!

Also want to mention that I really like today's game as well, so I am Yeah!! for me! 2 Match 3's in one day.

Edited on 08/22/2012 at 8:34:57 AM PST

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

[Post New]by leacraw on Aug 23, 12 1:43 PM
I lasted 3 minutes before deleting. Couldn't tolerate the moving screen

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Sep 1, 12 10:29 AM
It's a buy for me. I love Match 3 and I didn't mind the moving board at all. You just have to make matches in the direction you want the board to go. For all the players who are looking for untimed mode this is one. Plus you don't have to clear the board to move on to the next board. You just have to clear enough of the board to get the key to drop. Of course being the overachiever that I am...I have to completely clear the boards. I found the game fun! Try it you might like it.

[Post New]by Debraider on Jan 26, 13 6:18 AM
Hello...I'm on level 19 Chapter 2...got the key, cleared all the colored tiles, but cannot open the locked key hole...I'm up to 96% cleared...how do you destroy the tiles around the locked keyhole? Thanks :-)

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Aug 28, 13 9:56 AM
Was happy to see a Match 3 game as Daily Deal today, but when I downloaded the demo and tried it, I was disappointed. I don't like the moving screen at all. (And it doesn't have anything to do with motion sickness or queasy feelings like those some fishies have to deal with. I've never had motion sickness issues - even on lengthy cruises with very high seas when walking down the ship hallway you are weaving from one side to the other because of the movement of the vessel. Even motion that extreme doesn't bother my stomach at all.) I just didn't find the moving screen enjoyable for a Match 3 game.

I didn't like the game pieces, either. Some were very similar in shape and color to others being used on the same board and it was not easy to distinguish between them and swap tokens quickly for the match - or to chain 3 or more.

So it is a "no buy" for me... even at the $2.99 Daily Deal sale price. Don't think I would even want to own the game if it was free.

For those who like the moving Match 3 board, happy gaming!

Classicaljazz

Go to: