Evangeline's endorsement/ ownership of Cuban shop & Finding Sean!

[Post New]by Ash_baby24 on Aug 22, 12 12:00 PM
OK, I already know how to gain ownership of the Cuban shop..... But I can only make 3 of the 400 cases! Because I can't get ahold of Hounduran cacao until Sean is found. So, does ANYONE know when the heck Sean gets found & what I'm supposed to do until then?

I have tried making the 3 of the 400 cases for the lady running the store in Havana, but they deteriorate.... Am I supposed to make the cases 1 @ a time and bring them to her as they (The truffles) are done being manufactured?

Erinna1112
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Evangeline's endorsement/ ownership of Cuban shop & Finding Sean!

[Post New]by Erinna1112 on Sep 1, 12 12:57 PM
You don't need Honduran cacao to make any of the truffles needed for the Cuban shop. You need the Cameroonian Dark Truffles with Saffron, which needs the cacao from Douala. You need the Peruvian Cardamom and Nutmeg Truffles, which use the cacao from Lima. And you need the Blended Varietal Truffles with Pumpkin, which use the cacao from Lima and Bogota. No Honduran cacao, which doesn't become available until very late in the game.

You make all of the truffles (I've found the best way to do this is to gather all the ingredients, then make all of the truffles in one trip to the factory. Then, when you're traveling, you can use the telegraph to change among the various kinds that you need) and take them all at once. If you don't have the whole order, the shop owner will just complain at you until you do.

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 12:57:40 PM PST

Go to: