bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 7, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend forum

[Post New]by eveoliveros on Feb 9, 09 10:46 AM
This game along with two other games shuts down my computor after about ten minuites of play. Dose anyone know why it would do that?

[Post New]by littlecutebirdie on Feb 9, 09 2:27 PM
After spending $13.00 New Zealand for the game it had a virus with it. Has anyone else had this problem??

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Feb 11, 09 8:02 PM
The very cheesy romance novel cover is a little weird. But more important to note, this is another very short game. There are about 40 areas to search (if I had to guess). Otherwise pretty good. Game gives you phrase clues for the items to find. After finishing a level you get a bonus round where you click on as much gold as possible. More gold means more hints. You might feel a little cheated at how short the game is but otherwise a decent hiddent object.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Feb 19, 09 6:49 AM
I disagree with everyone on this forum. I think this was a very interesting game due to the fact that the hidden objects actually pertained to the game....not just a bunch of usless junk to look for. And it was even more interesting because of the way they gave you a description of the object. Going to the treasure trove was much better than those stupid "find the difference" puzzles. I hate those...they are so unimaginative and uncreative, like they just couldn't come up with anything else. I think they should list on the game preview that a game contains "find the difference" puzzles and I would NEVER, NEVER purchase those games! Spirit of Wandering is a good game.

[Post New]by gamer_girl_62 on Feb 22, 09 7:36 AM
I both disagree and agree with the replies so far.

It does have a "romance" theme, but it isn't so focused on that where everyone can't enjoy it.

The things I liked:

1- It has a Storyline. Period. So many of these games claim to have them, but they really don't mean squat when you go to collecting objects. In this game, you collect hidden objects and then in turn, you not only learn something about them in reality, but about their connection with the crew that owned them.

2- Much better graphics than a lot of the HO games I've played.

Things I didn't like:

Only one, and that is (as most have said above) the game didn't last very long. There are about 6 characters to find, each of them have about 3 hidden object plays in order to "release" them and then finally she finds her lover and they sail on happily ever after.

It does give the hint that a sequel could be done, but I'm not sure I would buy it because I like to feel I'm getting more time for my money, especially in our economy today, otherwise I would buy it right away.

[Post New]by limey2brit on Feb 23, 09 8:41 AM
Has anyone noticed that this is an old game, brought back.

laurimd
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

8-19-09 NEW TIP!!!!! RETRY THE GAME!!!!!

[Post New]by laurimd on Aug 19, 09 3:43 PM
PLEASE RETRY THIS GAME!!!!! If you gave up , nay-sayed it , or trash-canned it , retrieve it, if even possible! PLEASE RETRY it with the tip found in "Subject: 8-19-09 NEW TIP!!!!!" HOPE IT HELPS!!!!!

Edited on 08/19/2009 at 8:09:52 PM PST

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jun 7, 10 5:22 PM
I'm glad that for once I did not check the forums before playing this game. Might not have bothered after reading some of the comments. I played the demo for only 20 minutes before stopping to buy it. I think the graphics are great, it's fun and I did not find it boring.Maybe I am easy to please today but seems like a fun, colorful game and for $2.99 what's not to love if you like Hidden Object games. I for one give it a big and have had no tech problems so far. Thanks BFG for another pleasant few hours. Even if the game only takes 3 hours as some said, it will be a pleasant 3 hours and worth it! Happy Gaming!

Edited on 06/07/2010 at 5:24:16 PM PST

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jun 7, 10 10:54 PM
I really wanted to like this game especially since most of the $2.99 games lately have been good. I thought I could fill up my punch cards less expensively this month than I have over the last couple of months. However, this game isn't going to help me get there.

I found the storyline somewhat lame because it was made much more complex than it needed to be. I thought I was just seeing a slightly altered version of one of the Pirates of the Carribbean movies. The game started out okay enough and while I thought it might be short with only six people to find, each person had multiple sections to search.

The graphics were somewhat grainy to me and a lot of the objects were very difficult to find based on the description given. What bothered me the most was the fact that there were so few hints. If you are going to make objects hard to find, either allow more hints or add a skip button. In the beginning of the game you start off with 1 hint. They do not refresh. After the first section there is a room where you can collect gold items to gain additional hints. However, even if you click on practically every piece of gold, you will still only get 1 or 2 hints. When you have five different spots and each spot has five hidden object lists, this is just way too few and the main reason I will not be purchasing this game.

Edited on 06/07/2010 at 10:55:15 PM PST

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Nov 6, 11 1:36 PM
The graphics are beautifully done . . . I had to use the tips in the underwater scenes a couple of times - - but after that - it was clear-sailing . . .

Go to: