Gold on every level award?

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Aug 22, 12 11:51 PM
So I have completed every level with gold and still no award. I went back and checked them all and they are gold. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is if I completed a level exactly on time or 1 second late and still got gold but didn't actually get credit? I have no idea. Has this happened to anyone else?

I am also having trouble with the well hint one, I know I have done it 5 times and still no award. I also don't know how to drive away foxes with cows. Arg!

mariekje71
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Gold on every level award?

[Post New]by mariekje71 on Aug 23, 12 9:34 AM
I have the same problem

juliesherris
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by juliesherris on Aug 23, 12 1:32 PM
Have you double checked all the worlds?

When you finish the game, you'll notice that you get extra levels suddenly appear on the worlds.... you probably did check, but just in case....

[Post New]by Dragonclaws0554 on Aug 23, 12 3:25 PM
Yes, I got the award for completing every level so I know I have done them all, but the every level gold award isn't registering. I'm going to go through each one and see if there is a reason.

ceejay3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ceejay3 on Nov 17, 12 7:40 PM
it took me several goes , but finally got it, figured out not to get a silver registered anytime, if you run out of time to get gold restart level. i started from the beginning again and did all levels and all planets. good luck

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Dec 28, 12 7:02 AM
Guess I'm going to have to start over then, that's annoying. I figured maybe it would pop if I got best times on all levels (seemed worth a try), but no dice.

Incidentally there's something weird going on with the way the game updates best times, sometimes it will update before it scores the level (gives you the sunshine tokens etc) and sometimes after. On at least two occasions when it updated before the level score it updated to give me a best time a second faster than the time I just scored on the level (and I was redoing the level to get best time so I know that I didn't already have it). Not important I guess, but kind of weird.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Nov 19, 13 1:35 PM
This is supremely irritating.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Nov 28, 13 12:15 PM
Replayed the game as suggested, and got gold on every level award. Guess what I didn't get? Get all awards award.

I despise this. It completely extinguishes my gaming satisfaction to have this sort of thing occur. Makes the trophy room ugly instead of happy.

I'm not putting up with this anymore. If games won't work in any basic way such as this I'm asking for refunds from now on.

Go to: