bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by kendog34 on Aug 24, 12 10:44 AM
Can't find keys

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Aug 24, 12 11:16 AM
Dear BFG I have downloaded this game and all I get is a black screen but can hear the music. I have done this twice. You will note from my purchase history, of late that I have had no problems. In some cases I did not care but in this I do as I have purchased all the previous games and I would like to complete the set.

MKWeb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MKWeb on Aug 24, 12 12:03 PM
downloaded the game get to the first scene and then nothing happens at all nothing works cannot click on the scroll cursor doesnt change owl just says there is nothing to do thats it

[Post New]by leggsw on Aug 25, 12 5:31 AM
I AM HAVING TROUBLE GOING FROM ONE SCENE TO ANOTHER OR USING INVENTORY ITEMS. THE REACTION TIME IS VERY SLOW. I UNSTALLED AND REINSTALLED THE GAME BUT IT STILL ACTS LIKE IS FREEZES AND THEN EVENTUALLY "KICKS" IN. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING!

[Post New]by AndySP1 on Aug 25, 12 2:18 PM
MKWeb wrote:downloaded the game get to the first scene and then nothing happens at all nothing works cannot click on the scroll cursor doesnt change owl just says there is nothing to do thats it

I'm also having this problem!!

[Post New]by kathrynmbarber on Aug 30, 12 3:48 PM
I am in the wardroom room and need to use the scissors to make the bear, dress and hat. But when I click on the bear to cut it out my scissors disappear. I really don't want to uninstall and restart. Anyone else having this problem?

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Aug 31, 12 1:52 PM
Where is the Crystal Forge. The owl says it is by the Windmill but I can't find it. Is it the caves underneath. I ride the Unicorn from the aviary but the map comes up and I have to click on the windmill.

The Stategy Guide walk through isn't very helpfull.

FOUND IT! It's the upperstorey of the Windmill and is slightly off to the side.

Edited on 08/31/2012 at 2:20:54 PM PST

[Post New]by peachface1 on Aug 31, 12 8:50 PM
Can't shoot the weight with the bow and arrow which is suppose to let the boiling water fall on the gargoyl. any suggestions?

[Post New]by carolgt3 on Sep 1, 12 9:16 AM
MKWeb wrote:downloaded the game get to the first scene and then nothing happens at all nothing works cannot click on the scroll cursor doesnt change owl just says there is nothing to do thats it

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 1, 12 11:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

Welcome to the Forums for the Sea Anemones in here.

For those of you who are having changing from one screen or another or the cursor isn't working I would first try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should.

If you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that. However, if you try that and the game still isn't displaying/working properly, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support team. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look into this issue with you.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

In the meantime, for games that are freezing or not displaying properly, we've found that the steps in the help article below can help in some cases. If you'd like to see if they will help clear things up in this case, just click this link below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

And for other Fishies running into trouble, or if you have more to report after this - please don't hesitate to post in the technical issues thread for the game available here:

Post any Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition technical issues here only

This will help us better keep track of any issues. Thank you!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by MBAJC5 on Sep 3, 12 1:56 PM
I know where the Crystal Forge is, but how do you get into it? Help, please.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 3, 12 3:32 PM
Hi MBAJC5,

Welcome to the Pond!

It looks like this might be a pretty tricky spot in this game. If you click this link below, it will take you to a thread with a few tips on how to get into the Forge.

Crystal Forge on Map

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

bgibsonaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bgibsonaz on Sep 3, 12 11:27 PM
kathrynmbarber wrote:I am in the wardroom room and need to use the scissors to make the bear, dress and hat. But when I click on the bear to cut it out my scissors disappear. I really don't want to uninstall and restart. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having a similar problem.. some of the items like the scissors have disappeared.. how did you resolve the issue.

Thanks

[Post New]by grannienannette on Sep 4, 12 12:34 AM
Me too! did either of you solve the problem. I can see the scissors under the bear but can't get them.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 4, 12 3:37 PM
Hi Fishies:

For those running into the issue of not being able to get the scissors, this is an issue our team is looking into at the moment. In this case the best bet would be to get in contact with our Customer Service team and a rep will be able to help you with your purchase in anyway they can. If you click the link below, it will take you to more information on how to get in contact with our support team:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

This will also help us better track the issue.

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

soleil12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by soleil12 on Sep 5, 12 2:43 PM
I try to use the the bent safety pin to move the comb into the chest but i don't no where i have to place the safety pin?

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Sep 6, 12 9:42 AM
I can't get the charcoal & chisel to work at the glowing pillars. I've looked at the strategy guide & still lost. Help please!

[Post New]by RockynRuby on Sep 6, 12 10:05 AM
kathrynmbarber wrote:I am in the wardroom room and need to use the scissors to make the bear, dress and hat. But when I click on the bear to cut it out my scissors disappear. I really don't want to uninstall and restart. Anyone else having this problem?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 6, 12 12:20 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to swim in here to say that if it the issue you're having completing a task or moving on in the games seems to be technical in nature, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They'll be able to really delve into the problem and can work with you directly to get things resolved.

And if there is a bigger problem with the game itself, the information Tech Support can collect from you will really help pinpoint where it's coming from so it can be addressed as quickly as possible.

You can read more about how to get in touch with them in the post we've created here.

bfgMonongahela

Go to: