bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

UPDATED Mac version available! September 26, 2012

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 23, 12 12:35 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/26/2012 at 2:14:32 PM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! August 23rd 2012

[Post New]by belamba on Aug 23, 12 12:40 AM
Nice it's here, but it doesn't work (

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 23, 12 1:28 PM
belamba wrote:Nice it's here, but it doesn't work (

Hi Belamba!

Works fine for me, 24" iMac, 4 GB ram, OS LION. What problem are you having?

Come talk about it on the Mac Forum!

Edited on 08/23/2012 at 1:29:50 PM PST

[Post New]by allison_fite on Aug 23, 12 5:25 PM
lol, well, it works, but only if i click the mouse about an inch below what i'm actually trying to pick up or see. not worth buying it yet, i hope it gets fixed.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Aug 24, 12 1:00 AM
shorenuf wrote:
belamba wrote:Nice it's here, but it doesn't work (

Hi Belamba!

Works fine for me, 24" iMac, 4 GB ram, OS LION. What problem are you having?

Come talk about it on the Mac Forum!

Hi,
Thank you for the invite. I posted my probs under tech issues for this game. It's forms a square only on left hand corner. Only way to click any game buttons it to put cursor a few inches above the button. I've bought the game on my PC now. Shame as I love the graphics on the mac. I tried changing screen res, but still nothing changed. Maybe it just don't wanna roar like a Mountain Lion lol!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Sep 4, 12 1:32 AM
Good Morning Fishies,

As belamba mentioned we have a dedicated tech thread for tech issues across all devices stickied to the top of this Forum here where we try to collect all information about what could be wrong with the game.

It would be great if you could post all your tech issues there and include what system you are running so we can get this looked into .

If you already tried some suggestions in this thread you can always contact our Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope and choosing Contact Us on the next page.

Thanks!

bfgBiwa

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 26, 12 2:13 PM
We have a new Mac version available for Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition! This new version fixes sound issues with operating system version 10.8.

If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: