chrishenri
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

strategy guide

[Post New]by chrishenri on Aug 23, 12 7:24 AM
I was just wondering if I had overlooked the guide somewhere? I read in the comments where people were writing how many chpaters were in it etc... and yet I did not see the guide anywhere??

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:strategy guide

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 23, 12 7:50 AM
Hi chrishenri,

I took a look at the game and I can see that the strategy guide can be accessed if you click the 'Bonus Content' tab at the top of the title page.

Also, if you access the menu in game, the guide should also appear as one of your options!

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Aug 23, 12 8:00 AM
The SG is only available if you buy the game> it is not included in the demo version

However, I did end up buying and the SG is very good. It doesn't so much as keep your place as follow you around LOL.

The only thing is, you have to exit the game via the pause button to access it.

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Aug 24, 12 12:23 AM
hi fishes my thought is b z put the s g on menu page so we could enjoy the graphics sp in this game i have just one word for it wow. also this may be a spolier for some. take a look on the left side of game you will see a ? mark click it & it will give you a clue as to what youneed to do. check it out i love this idea. you get a little help just not the whole thing so you can go on&do the rest then if you need more help you can go to sg . super job bz this shows we can have super games without all thetrash/_________ you can fill in what you want in the blank. keep up the great work boom zap as so many fishes have said when i see its your game its auto buy for me have a great time fishes back to the game for me

Go to: