LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

The Ending

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Aug 23, 12 9:29 PM
I played the relaxed mode of this game. I played all levels and collected all clock hands. At the end, there was a screen puzzle with gems at the top 2/3 and a few gems in bottom row. In center of top row is gem and a brief note which I think said it was the armageddon gem. I was able to destroy most of stones in upper part but none in the bottom row. Does anyone know what one is to do with that armageddon gem? I could find nothing online that explained this. What was called "final puzzle" online was not like the one in my game. Overall, I also noticed that throughout the game, a # of the scenes and some of the gems/stones online differed from what I encountered throughout this game from Big Fish. Is that how it's supposed to be? I'd appreciate your help. Tyvm

LuckyLin1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:The Ending

[Post New]by LuckyLin1 on Dec 11, 12 5:39 AM
Having now played and replayed this game in both modes, I understand. As you get into harder puzzles before the end, you will find a gem that seems to have brass ornamentation over its face. Sometimes it is in the shape of a diamond. The color of the gem varies. If you match that gem to 2 of the same colored gem, it clears the board. The last building you will do is the watch tower. After completing a series of Match 3 boards, the final puzzle will come up. You need to match the Armageddon gem to finish the puzzle and win. Good luck!

Go to: