kavestar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Epilogue glitch - Blue crystals

[Post New]by kavestar on Aug 24, 12 9:31 AM
I am finding the runes on the crystal and am left with one that I can not find. I use the hint owl and she says she can not find anything of use. I can not continue without this - please help.

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Epilogue glitch - Blue crystals

[Post New]by wunder on Aug 24, 12 3:00 PM
which rune are you missing? the final 3 that I had to find were found by putting 2 pieces of crystal together to form one, and then the rune appeared. Check the strategy guide - it shows you which ones need to go together.

Good luck with this!

kavestar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kavestar on Aug 24, 12 3:38 PM
Cheers I got all of those. And the thing that worries me is when I ask the owl for a hint she says there is not anything of interest hidden here. About to restart and see if I can bash some of the achievements so hopefully will not happen again.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 24, 12 8:51 PM
You must also move some greenery to find some of the runes....

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by scarygame_lvr on Aug 25, 12 9:43 PM
same thing here i have all of them but one rune and the owl keeps saying nothing here to do. i printed out the stragedy guide page and it does not show any place where this rune should be and i got rid of the greens and moved around the crystal still left with a rune that is not in here cannot move on either. anyone else???

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 25, 12 10:02 PM
OK,
You cannot click on a rune until it shows in the lower part of the screen.
There are three broken crystals that you need to join together to find three runes.
You need to move greenery to reveal others.
I remember at least one being a darkened shadow before I clicked on it and it became lighter (large crystal somewhere towards the RHS) I think.
But the trickiest one was on the smallest facet of one of the crystals on the LHS - very small - the one with the left pointing triangle for me in the last list of runes.
They are all there in the PC version - you just might find some of them difficult to find.
I can't respond for the MAC version.
Good luck in your hunt.

[Post New]by katya2032 on Aug 26, 12 9:51 PM
I'm having difficulty finding the last rune as well. I have combined all the crystals, moved all of the greenery, and still have not found the rune that is an arrow that points down and to the right, with a bar at the top of the shaft. If anyone has seen this rune, please let me know. I've discovered that the strategy guide has at least one rune circled that was not on my list to find.

[Post New]by kate1021 on Aug 27, 12 12:09 AM
I agree, I can't find the last ruin ... triangular arrow pointing downward to the right with an short line at the end perpendicular at the start of the arrow ... i've moved greens and connected all three crystals and have checked out in detail all the nooks and facets ... compared to strategy guide and have one circled that was not listed (even tried clicking on it anyways). If anyone figures it out, please post

I'm using the PC version and my owl also states it sees nothing of interest.

Edited on 08/27/2012 at 12:11:15 AM PST

[Post New]by Addiction05 on Aug 27, 12 2:19 PM
I don't remember which exact ruin it was, but I had to click on a shaded one to light it up before I could select it. Could that be the one you are looking for?

Hope that helped.

ladiedidee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ladiedidee on Aug 28, 12 7:23 PM
I think we have hit a glitch. I too have all but the last one. I moved the green plants to start off with. I think I was supposed to wait till the last few to do that. I just can’t play it again. I never have been the smartest one in the class, but this one seemed to be a little harder than usual, a little out there. I thought the person or persons that created this game had a pot smoking party while they were developing it.

[Post New]by kate1021 on Sep 1, 12 11:11 AM
I took a picture of my screen, is there a way to post it? Thanks for the hints and comments but I think I got all those. Is anyone else still having problems?

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Sep 2, 12 7:03 PM
I too cannot find the last rune. I have searched so much the game has slowed the cursor three times. I wish there was a walk thru for this game. Until I find the last rune and get the crystal I am at a halt. If I don't find it, guess I will have to ask for a refund. Game is too expensive to not be able to finish it. If anyone has any other suggestions as to where this rune may be, please continue to post. I am not a novice at these games so that is not the issue. Thanks all and happy gaming!!

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Sep 3, 12 1:23 PM
I just finished reloading the game hoping that might help. Didn't and hint gives same message. Onto the next step.

[Post New]by nessnclair on Sep 6, 12 11:40 AM
same issues here. Talked with tech support and getting a refund. Seems to be a glitch, but they dont have any updates for this game planned as yet. I just want to know how the game ends!! Anybody know?

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Sep 6, 12 1:36 PM
I contacted tech support and they are issuing me a refund. That is what I like about bigfish games. EXCELLENT customer service! Thanks!

[Post New]by photosolve on Sep 24, 12 12:30 PM
Hello all,
I have run into the same issue as the rest of you...the elusive downward pointing arrow with the cross bar on the top...totally missing, however...

I printed out the strategy guide, and low and behold, it appears on the bottom of the large crystal at the top right. Above that (again on the strategy guide) is a rune with a diamond on top of a cross. In my game screen (not the strategy guide) the diamond/cross DOES appear, but the downward pointing arrow is missing. Seems to me to be a bug, where the diamond/cross rune was removed from the list when I clicked on the downward arrow. In my opinion, this is an unrecoverable bug...off to tech support.

If anyone else can confirm, I'd appreciate it.

Go to: