Crystal Forge on Map

[Post New]by bobbie4943 on Aug 24, 12 11:35 AM
I go to the map and the only thing that shows is the windmill. It does not have windmill/crystal forge. Did I miss a step.

Re:Crystal Forge on Map

[Post New]by angelfether0281 on Aug 24, 12 11:53 AM
Hi there!

The Crystal Forge requires an additional step to unlock. Make sure your unicorn is hale and healthy first.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by sewatkins52 on Aug 28, 12 5:20 AM
I'm in the same place ~ unicorn is perfectly healthy, rode him to the "Windmill", but there's no place that looks like it does in the Strategy Guide. What is the additional step, please?

MaddiWolfe
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MaddiWolfe on Aug 29, 12 12:58 AM
I clicked on the map and found Windmill-Crystal Forge. So, I clicked to the right on Crystal Forge and found it.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 29, 12 1:11 AM
Hi there,
As MaddiWolfe has said, the Crystal Forge does show on the map, but you need to move your mouse to the RHS of the Windmill on the map and it will appear once you have healed the Unicorn (and received the information in a conversation regarding it).
Cheers

[Post New]by makamba on Aug 30, 12 7:57 AM
I'm also stuck

The unicorn is healthy
I talked to the faun

Gone to the windmill

no chrystal forge

Stuck now for 3 days, ready to give up

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 2, 12 7:30 AM
Like you makamba, I healed the unicorn, I went to the windmill but no forge. So I spoke to the faun, then after that I clicked on the map again then it showed as Windmill - Crystal Forge.

So try just clicking on the map as you have spoken to the faun. Good luck

[Post New]by makamba on Sep 2, 12 9:17 AM
Thank you, this was helpfull

what I did was after talking to the faun
searching for the Crystal Forge without clicking on the map
Thanks

[Post New]by Sullymurf on Sep 6, 12 5:59 PM
Found it. Thanks for the help. Unicorn was healed and talked with faun. Try it again--- on the map. And there it was!

orbratt
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orbratt on Sep 7, 12 8:17 PM
I healed the unicorn, flew all over the place, talked to the faun, went to the right side of the windmill, checked the map- NO CRYSTAL FORGE!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr Anyone?!?! Very frustrated!!!!!! **UPDATE** I went over it again & again & the only way I finally made it work was clicking on the map WHILE the pop up words were still on the screen from the faun. Irritating glitch if you ask me for an otherwise enjoyable series up until now.

Edited on 09/07/2012 at 9:36:09 PM PST

[Post New]by toddy0413 on Sep 15, 12 10:02 AM
I have not purchased this yet, because I always have trouble with the free version and I am not sure the purchased one will work either!
I have spent 45 min trying to get up that silly slope! I cannot find the slate the owl is talking about!
I am new at gaming so maybe it is just me. HELP

KushkaW
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KushkaW on Sep 16, 12 12:13 PM
I did not find the windmill-crystal forge on the map. Looked at the picture in the guide and recognized that it was of that place under the floor of the windmill where the sandbag dropped through. I just clicked there from the windmill - and after I opened the "door" ahead of me - the crystal forge appeared on the map referring to the place beyond the "door".

[Post New]by NCIdiot on Sep 16, 12 1:25 PM
I too am totally frustrated trying to locate the crystal forge. This is nuts!

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Sep 19, 12 6:00 PM
This is the worst of all the Awakenings. I loved them all but this one is awful.

I had to skip almost all the puzzles because there wasn't sufficient directions, I had no clue what to do.

I was stuck unable to find the Crystal Forge on the map for 4 days. Someone here gave me the answer. Go to the windmill and click to talk to faun and quickly open the map before the faun is done speaking and it will appear. It is a big blue circle to the right of the windmill on the map. Good luck!

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 6:15:22 PM PST

[Post New]by sewrightcat on Oct 12, 12 1:43 PM
I went back to the map to look again. I moved the mouse around the area of the windmill until I got the caption that said Crystal Forge. It was a little above the windmill and I noticed that now I had an "up" arrow. Clicked when I saw that and arrived at the Crystal Forge. I do agree that this game seems to have been rushed in development because there are a few glitches like this one. Still love the series though.

Go to: