muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Instructions for Mini Games

[Post New]by muttmom on Aug 24, 12 8:38 PM
Some of the mini games need instructions how come there aren't any or if there are where do I find them?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Instructions for Mini Games

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 24, 12 8:43 PM
Hi Muttmom!

Sorry you are having trouble. I tried to put instructions on how to solve each mini-game in the strategy guide.

Is there a mini-game in particular I can help with?

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Aug 24, 12 10:28 PM
I agree. I'd like to see a brief description stating the goal of each puzzle - not enough to give the answer away, but enough that I know what I'm meant to be trying to do.

Sometimes if I look at it long enough, I can figure it out. Sometimes I just click here and there, and solve it, and afterwards I still have no idea what the puzzle was all about.

I don't want to use the Hint, which SHOWS me rather than gives a HINT, and I don't want to look at the strategy guide, because then I feel that I'm cheating, and I don't want to accidentally see other things while I'm looking for the right page.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Aug 25, 12 1:53 PM
I haven't used the strategy guide either. I haven't bought the game. I usually don't buy CE's.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Aug 25, 12 8:36 PM
prpldva, sorry, but I found the instructions for the mini-games too vague. I did read the SG for more in depth explanation, but still found myself scratching my head. I ended up having to skip a lot of them due to not understanding what to do.

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Oct 22, 12 12:33 PM
Rhonayotte:I have had the same experience: not having clear instructions for mimi-games and having to skip some. Thanks for bringing this up.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Nov 25, 12 10:04 PM
A fix on this woud be nice if it is possible. The mini games are my favourite and after being too perplexed for awhile due to the very vague instructions and lack of a real strategy guide with more clues or at least showing you where you are supposed to wind up I have skipped a lot of them , which is very disappointing.

[Post New]by Lyrianonly on Dec 20, 12 9:58 AM
I have NEVER been able to figure out the blasted quilt/tapestry games!!! I HAVE used the hints, I HAVE used the strategy guide and I can't make heads or tails out of it. I have ALWAYS had to skip these games. I am unhappy that I can't find anything to REALLY explain how these work! I have all the Awakening games, and I enjoy them because I am hardly ever stumped. I hardly ever have to refer to a walk through, or a strategy guide or a forum.
Thanks for giving me a platform to vent.

[Post New]by Lyrianonly on Dec 20, 12 1:15 PM
It's me again. I finally googled nanograms. (I didn't even know that was what the games I was having trouble with were called.) With a little experimentation, I was able to get through many of the extra nanograms with very few hints. So, if anyone is being bamboozled by the quilt/tapestry games, I suggest you do what I did. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by notamop on Dec 21, 12 5:14 PM
Tm finding the SG vague as well .

Go to: