BOOM ZAP AWAKENING SERIES THE SKYWARD CASTLE - ***Warning - contains game spoilers***

[Post New]by babybells1 on Aug 24, 12 10:12 PM
***SPOILERS***

IT IS A GREAT SEREIES BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THERE HAS TO BE ANONTHER GAME TO COME OUT DID YOU NOTICE THAT SHE NEVER GOT TO SPEAK OR TALK TO PARENTS? WHAT ABOUT HER SISTER AND BROTHER DID YOU SEE THEM ONLY IN THE PICTURES IS WAS VERY SUTTLE SO GAMERS PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT ONE I AM NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE OR NOT BE BUT THIS LAST ON HAS A CLIFF HANGER ALSO HER MOTHER AND FATHER ARE ALIVE BUT ARE COMATOSE SO I BETCHA THE NEXT ONE WILL BE AS EXCELLENT AS THE LAST 4 WERE BUT LETS SEE HOW IT COMES WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT AS LONG HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OUT BY THE NEW YEARS YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY SWIMING IN THE POND SMILE.

Edited on 08/25/2012 at 2:11:16 AM PST

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

Re:BOOM ZAP AWAKENING SERIES THE SKYWARD CASTLE

[Post New]by catscat on Aug 24, 12 11:13 PM
babybells1

Please don't yell at us (All caps is yelling on a computer).

Haven't played it yet, but I think this is supposed to be last of the series.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 24, 12 11:36 PM
Hey Babybells... You might want to put a Spoiler warning in your thread title. For those of us who haven't finished the game yet... we don't really want to know how it ends but it's too late after we read your post.

Hello Catscat It is being marketed as the series finale but I have seen other references in posts thinking that they must be planning another... I am kind of confused and won't really know what I think until I finish the game... I might email the devs and ask them.

etf typo

Edited on 08/24/2012 at 11:37:20 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 24, 12 11:42 PM
Hi there,
The BoomZap devs gave a few guarded explanations in their post in the Game forum.
Might be worthwhile checking it out.
Here is the URL:

Thank you from Boomzap!

Cheers

Edited on 08/25/2012 at 2:17:59 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:BOOM ZAP AWAKENING SERIES THE SKYWARD CASTLE - ***Warning - contains game spoilers***

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 25, 12 2:16 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in to highlight the spoilers in this thread!

Please remember that not all Fishies have played the newest releases yet so the practice of including spoiler tags will avoid any disappointment.

Also, in case it helps, I have made the link DragonLadyOz provided clickable.

Finally, as this is a game specific discussion, I will pop it over to the Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition Forum to keep things tidy.

I hope those Fishies who have finished the game enjoyed it as much as I did!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:BOOM ZAP AWAKENING SERIES THE SKYWARD CASTLE - ***Warning - contains game spoilers***

[Post New]by callielee on Mar 15, 13 11:06 AM
Really love BoomZap games! So tired of all the doom, gloom, and horror out there!
Without saying anything specific, there is plenty of room for more games in this series, and I hope we are given them. I am also impressed by the devs. being from all over the globe with many differences in many things and able to work together and produce such a superior product. I will buy anything they care to develop.

Go to: