MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

I'm missing a building after the laboratory and before the shaman tent. Can ne1 help an old lady?

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 8, 09 3:22 AM
I've gone back over the previous islands and can't figure out what I've missed other than waiting for the aqua lungs.

pawtet
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:I'm missing a building after the laboratory and before the shaman tent. Can ne1 help an old lad

[Post New]by pawtet on Feb 8, 09 6:55 AM
It's the Trader Market thing you get on Yeti Island. You have to have all 7 coins .

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:I'm missing a building after the laboratory and before the shaman tent. Can ne1 help an old lad

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 8, 09 1:24 PM
Ah, thank you so much. I'll stop beating myself over the head now.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 8, 09 2:16 PM
Don't worry you will restart beating your head much later. You will be able to join the flat forehead group and become one of us.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 9, 09 11:05 PM
I see that you've played through more than once. Firstly, I really appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. It's been on godsend for me. I have this forum, gamezebo and dinishanti open the whole time I'm playing. Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words and I'm grateful for those too.

Secondly, I love Farm Frenzy (and FF2) but normally I refuse to play this type of game. I downloaded the game just to see what it was all about. Bad move. LOL. I've lost 2 nights sleep playing it all weekend. Think I'll wait a couple of days before tackling the last level. I'm anticipating dreams of a mad octopus.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 9, 09 11:45 PM
Oh, you will be screaming when you see what the Mad Octopus does to your people. Remember the flying eyes that one hit killed your people? Worse.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 10, 09 8:51 AM
I went in last night and was promptly killed. I'm thinking I'll need a new strategy. ROFL.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 10, 09 8:53 AM
Arrow towers, tons of arrow towers surrounding and throughout your village.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 10, 09 9:06 AM
Oh, cool. Good idea. Arrow towers it shall be.

Go to: