bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Eternal Journey: New Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 25, 12 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Eternal Journey: New Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by FireTigeris on Sep 3, 12 1:23 PM
After following 'Game Crashing Freezing, or Blank Screen' for this game the purchased version will not work, the free trial worked w/o issue.

PC
Win7-64, SP1
Ram- 4 Gigs
Processor -AMD Athlon 2x 64 6000 @ 3.0 GHz
Windows Score -'rating' 5.9 (limited my my disk transfer rate for some reason)
Browser- Firefox or Chrome (latest version)
Internet- At&T DSL wireless connection (medium grade for FL)
Software -Shockwave and Flash (latest Version)
Drivers -AMD CCC - 12.8 (AMD Radeon HD 6850)

It crashes directly to desktop until we changed the settings as per instructions, now we have 'Access violation' "Error: Access violation 0x???????? (tried to write to 0x0000000), program terminated" (didn't get the numbers where the question marks are, sorry)

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 3, 12 3:19 PM
Hi FireTigeris,

I'm sorry this game is giving you more trouble after trying those steps. In this case I would definitely get in contact with a Customer Support rep. A rep will be happy to help you with your purchase in anyway they can and they'll have the tools and resources to better find out what happened and why you are now getting this error. For more information on how to do that, just click the link below:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

And if you're able to, attaching a Dr. Felix can help show the rep how the game is interacting with the computer and may be able to provide additional information as to why the crash happened.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 09/03/2012 at 3:19:59 PM PST

[Post New]by jenrickman on Dec 31, 13 11:02 PM
On opening suitcase in game with tokens, I backed out and game wont let me in to the suitcase again. Any solutions please, other than starting game over again!

[Post New]by tissmo on Dec 31, 13 11:16 PM
I too am stuck in the same suitcase position of having backed out of the suitcase mini-game and not being able to get back in. I'm using Windows 7.

[Post New]by GhostBunny18 on May 2, 14 2:13 PM
Same here, windows 7, backed out of the breifcase and can't get back into the minigame and there's no ay to move the story forward. Please help?
This is the 2nd time i've had to restart this game!

Go to: